yggdmillennia assemble

Post by Octavian Yggdmillennia on Jul 31, 2014 20:14:03 GMT

Hey guys, Jin here. I play Octavian Yggdmillennia, current head of the misfit Magus family. I wanted to create a group thread to sort of get the feel for the other Black masters. The majority of them I believe are coming from Yggdmillennia, or are affiliated with the family in some way/shape/form.

I don't have anything concrete planned out, save for the fact that I imagine a meeting would have been issued to gather the Black Masters. Whether the meeting occurred prior to or after the summoning of the Black Servants is up to you guys. Also, according to site canon, 100 mages were sent from the Association to retrieve the Grail, but only one went back. Currently, it was who disposed of them.

Have at it and let me hear what you guys have to say.

Post by Ying Zheng on Aug 1, 2014 1:21:07 GMT

Octavian Yggdmillennia Avatar
Currently, it was who disposed of them.

Actually still in discussion. Archer and Berserker has participated too as well. This was the idea I proposed. Something more strategic feels more realistic than a free-for-all. The masters giving their input over that thread would be useful too; like any thoughts you have with your character's chronology or something. So we know.
Ying Zheng Avatar

Ying Zheng
TEAM BLACK

Post by Catharsis on Aug 1, 2014 9:47:47 GMT

FYI, Altai's family is excessively rich and probably functions as Yggdmillenia's wallet. I think they started planning for a Holy Grail War as soon as Yggdmillenia got their hands on it. I'm not sure when Octavian started planning the war, but man, them Nergülgiins were ready early.

The smartest thing to do with him is hide him somewhere where Team Red can't find him, and let Hector do his own thing. I don't think Altai will be able to stomach that for more than a day or two though.
Catharsis Avatar

Catharsis
STAFF

Post by Ying Zheng on Aug 1, 2014 10:58:18 GMT

Catharsis Avatar
The smartest thing to do with him is hide him somewhere where Team Red can't find him, and let Hector do his own thing.

wanna hang out in the super secret grail secret hiding place where all the important things are found

I guess it depends how short-handed Black Team is going to be and how far they want to spread themselves. I think Alta might be on stand-by at most.

Hmm hey Jin, didn't you say Octavian likes going off and doing things on his own? If so, who's managing the rest of the team? Athanasios maybe? He seems to be the only other one with experience in management. Tian can definitely be of help too.

Which reminds me, to those who don't know. Tian is Caster's right-hand man and familiar, posing as a Master. In the first part, his "Servant" is going to be which I imagine will raise eyebrows since he doesn't look like a Caster at all. Tian doesn't exactly have the Yggdmillenia family background either. Just that he's apparently an ally, or so I assume. Vira's call.
Ying Zheng Avatar

Ying Zheng
TEAM BLACK

Post by General Meng Tian on Aug 1, 2014 15:33:48 GMT

Meng Tian would only be able to attend the super secret Yggdmillennia meeting if the Servants were summoned first, or if Octavian summoned his Servant earlier than the rest. I would assume that they had some sort of meeting before the big 100 Mages Battle, but it might be more interesting if the meeting took place after that event? idk

Though Tian is a fake Master, he'll be relatively inconspicuous at first because he has a pretty good facade going (magic amulet and tattooed command spells). He'll probably pretend to be some allied family's homunculus Master to draw less attention, though his mannerisms and un-Caster-like "Servant" are potential causes for suspicion.

If they do rely on Tian as a back-up leader, he is more than capable of keeping people in line if necessary. Just keep in mind that the last time he was given a position of leadership, he did end up working quite a few of his subordinates to death. He's kind of famous for it.

Tentatively, I think Meng Tian would reveal himself as a false Master after Red Berserker kills Meng Wu, but I'm still not 100% sure about that.

Post by Jin on Aug 1, 2014 18:21:46 GMT

Altai can babysit the Grail. More interesting than being locked up in a padded room with a TV.

And yeah, I said that Octavian will mostly be keeping to himself and acting independently as opposed to with Yggdmillennia as a whole. More than likely, he's probably hanging about the shrine most of the time. I think it'd actually be neat if Athanasios was the one running everything from the front.

Also, I think it would actually work if Octavian was the first to summon his Servant.
Jin Avatar

Jin
OOC

Post by Amaury St John Yggdmillennia on Aug 1, 2014 19:45:30 GMT

Amaury is, in my head, an official part of the Yggdlmillenia family or at least heavily allied, because being part of the group that rejects the magus association would be adequate revenge for his own rejection from the association. What's up in the air is when and how. If he approached them to join, then it would have been after they announced their withdrawal from the Association, and so he'd be a very recent addition. If he was scouted out by someone else, then he could be an older member. Between the two is prefer the later, but either can work.
Catharsis Avatar

Catharsis
STAFF
General Li Xin Avatar

General Li Xin
TEAM BLACK
Nadia Brand Avatar

Nadia Brand
TEAM RED

Post by Jin on Aug 6, 2014 2:33:56 GMT

Grail War's been planned for at least three years. I'd say even five.

Notan, what say you that he was scouted by Yggdmillennia in preparation for the separation?

I do want a larger Yggdmillennia thread like what the Red faction have going. Wanted a response from Melon and Smite too before progressing further, but this works for now? Yggdmillennia summoned their Servants three days before the war began, so I think this meeting could take place prior to the summonings? Maybe even literally right before they received their catalysts, using that thread to distribute them?
Jin Avatar

Jin
OOC
Tanz Avatar

Tanz
OOC
I play Ying Zhemg, Li Xin, Wang Ben, Marcos Amuro, Luca Barany, Kiritsugu Emiya-Yggdm., and Jin.
Catharsis Avatar

Catharsis
STAFF
Quick Reply