yggdmillennia assemble

Post by Jin on Aug 7, 2014 0:49:39 GMT

Zheng is summoned first, and I think it'd make chronological sense too? And it'd be fine if Octavian pretended he didn't summon Caster. Thta'd work if we went with the Day -2 Midday time for the meeting when all the Servants have been summoned. That way, Meng Tian would be able to attend as his master?

In any case, I think that'd give everyone an opportunity to get to know each other better? Day -2 Midday sound good to people?
Jin Avatar

Jin
OOC

Post by Tanz on Aug 7, 2014 23:47:15 GMT

Jin Avatar
Thta'd work if we went with the Day -2 Midday time for the meeting when all the Servants have been summoned. That way, Meng Tian would be able to attend as his master?

I was thinking they'd be completely absent xD; Tian wouldn't be summoned until Day -1 (until our thread to be exact) and Zheng's just hiding his existence from the others until Wu's death.

...this is kind of what I've had in my head. I dunno, I guess besides the secrecy part, I kinda went ahead and assumed Octavian liking to keeping secrets even from his allies lmao. I'm sorry. I should have talked to you more about it.
Tanz Avatar

Tanz
OOC
I play Ying Zhemg, Li Xin, Wang Ben, Marcos Amuro, Luca Barany, Kiritsugu Emiya-Yggdm., and Jin.
Jin Avatar

Jin
OOC
Tanz Avatar

Tanz
OOC
I play Ying Zhemg, Li Xin, Wang Ben, Marcos Amuro, Luca Barany, Kiritsugu Emiya-Yggdm., and Jin.

Post by Tanz on Aug 9, 2014 8:26:59 GMT

I talked to Jin and he was okay with Tian acting as the false master and Octavian keeping his status as a Master as a secret to distance himself from the war. But he won't appear until Day -1 so he won't be in this yggdmillenia thread. As far as everyone knows, the last Master isn't around yet.

If you're wondering why I'm being a pain in the ass about this...w-well, I thought it's cool ok. IT'S A MYSTERY. It was working fine inside my head :(
Tanz Avatar

Tanz
OOC
Ying Zheng Avatar

Ying Zheng
TEAM BLACK
Quick Reply