fortunes faded [vira]

Post by Hector of Troy on Jul 23, 2014 6:14:28 GMT

[attr="class","pork"]
RIDER OF BLACK
HECTOR OF TROY
[attr="class","buns"] Rider of Black’s identity is that of Hector of Troy, the rather tragic character of the Iliad and a standout hero in the Trojan War.

He’s a big ‘ole boisterous guy who really likes killing things (honorably), so he will yell insults (loudly) at you as you fight him and he will definitely gloat if he manages to kill you. Hector is super excited about the War because fighting other heroes is fun, so he’s likely to pick fights with other Servants. Day to day, his location varies, but I think he’ll either be patrolling Black territory or harassing people for duels.

Also. I need a volunteer to somehow kill Hector and have him lashed to his own chariot before he finally fades away. Because repeating canonical deaths is apparently my thing.

FRIENDS; Proponents of noble duels and members of the I-Hate-Achilles Club
ENEMIES; Achilles + the Other Greeks will remain No. 1 on this list sorry
LOVERS; He’s not sure if his marriage still applies but Mulan is hot
OTHER; Now taking volunteers to kill Hector thank you
[attr="class","pork"]
“MASTER” OF BLACK CASTER
MENG TIAN
[attr="class","buns"] Meng Tian is part of Black Caster’s army of familiars, acting as Zheng’s anchor and his fake Master. In life, Tian was a Great General under Zheng’s rule. It was his idea to build the Great Wall, and he’s known for his cruel building methods. Tian looks like a rather carefree guy on the outside, but he is incredibly ruthless when pressed.

In the War, however, he is not going to act as a Servant for a while. To fool everyone into thinking he’s a Master, Octavian gave him a magic-infused amulet. It’s a pretty good disguise that makes Tian appear like a homunculus, and he even has fake command seals drawn on his hand and all that. The downfall of this disguise is that Tian cannot actually use offensive magecraft and he needs to preserve his life for his Noble Phantasm. If he needs to defend himself, he has to pretty much abandon his disguise and go all Ancient-Chinese-General on whatever’s trying to kill him.

FRIENDS; He’ll probably only really trust the rest of the boy band
ENEMIES; Just don’t disrespect the King
LOVERS; Wang Ben
OTHER; Everyone’s cool with him trying to fool you, right?
[newclass=.pork]width: 100px; display: block;padding: 10px; text-align: center; font-family: courier new;font-size: 10px;[/newclass][newclass=.pork img]border-radius: 50px;[/newclass][newclass=.buns]padding: 10px; height: 150px; display: block; width: 300px; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; margin: 10px 0px;[/newclass]

Hector of Troy Avatar

Hector of Troy
TEAM BLACK

Post by General Wang Ben on Jul 24, 2014 16:58:44 GMT

Hector of Troy Avatar
[attr="class","pork"]
“MASTER” OF BLACK CASTER
MENG TIAN
[attr="class","buns"] LOVERS; Wang Ben
[newclass=.pork]width: 100px; display: block;padding: 10px; text-align: center; font-family: courier new;font-size: 10px;[/newclass][newclass=.pork img]border-radius: 50px;[/newclass][newclass=.buns]padding: 10px; height: 150px; display: block; width: 300px; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; margin: 10px 0px;[/newclass]

Post by Hector of Troy on Aug 1, 2014 1:25:59 GMT

I also posted on your plotter whoops

I wasn't sure if I could even request for Paris to kill Hector... That would make me so sad but it's so perfect for the Fate verse lol. As long as it's within Paris's character? That might just work! Just think about all the drama stuff. Only if you're down for it though!

For first meetings, it would be fun if they met up initially as adversaries, and then recognized each other in the heat of battle? I think that would stop whatever sort of rampage Hector is going on, and he'd probably want to talk about things. Like how Paris killed Achilles and why he's in the war in the first place? All in all, I don't think Hector would willingly harm Paris. Family is super important to him, even if said family caused a war.

Hector of Troy Avatar

Hector of Troy
TEAM BLACK

Post by Paris of Troy on Aug 1, 2014 3:06:37 GMT

Welp, it happened. Wanna talk here?

I think a thread where they meet up would be good. Maybe a ranged fight where Paris is shooting out of the shadows from far enough away that it's not immediately apparent that his target is actually Hector? Once he begins shouting that'd probably get cleared up, but it's a good a way to start as any.

And as for the death scene, well, it'd take some doing. Almost certainly a command spell from one side or another, or some other thing that makes it so there's no other option besides a fight to the death.

Post by Hector of Troy on Aug 1, 2014 3:59:48 GMT

Yes, Paris sniping would work well, because it would probably mean Hector charging right up to him and/or yelling loud insults about how archers are cowards. After that, a pow-wow on the battlefield would be in order. They could even walk around the town and experience dumb modern things together if battlefields are too boring.

Maybe we could do a thread on Day 1? Hector might be patrolling about, looking for Nadia or Mulan to finish their duel, and could instead stumble upon Paris. He would make for a nice target with his shiny helmet, and he can take a few arrows as well.

And I did figure a Command Spell would be in order, probably. We can work it out with Katya and Tanz as to who would receive that order? And if it's not likely for either Master, I'm sure we can find some way for the boys to duke it out.

Hector of Troy Avatar

Hector of Troy
TEAM BLACK

Post by Marcos Amuro on Aug 1, 2014 6:31:58 GMT

It's unlikely Marcos will use a command seal to force Paris to kill Hector even by an extreme circumstance. Marcos is realistic, but he's a kid and do see the Servants as real people. He probably has this rather naive thinking that he doesn't need the CS. Though that can change depending on the trust between Marcos and Paris. He's more likely to think that Paris will side with Hector and Marcos may just have to sink to a kind of thinking he normally wouldn't just to survive the war.

He's more likely to kill Altai himself IF it's going to be a clash to the death between them. He thinks it's more possible than Paris actually defeating Hector.

Marcos Amuro Avatar

Marcos Amuro
TEAM RED

Post by Altai-Erdene Nergülgiin on Aug 3, 2014 17:14:09 GMT

I'm not sure Altai would really be around for a fight, unless Hector dragged him out. If Marcos tries to kill Altai early on in the story, Altai's just dead. I mean... yeah. Although, Altai could fail with his magic and disappearify himself as well, to finally get his shit together and return/reform a few days later. It's a story-arc I wanted to do with him anyway.

ETA: Although I hesitate to have a big character plot with another admin, not when there's so many awesome people I haven't even plotted with yet. I'm js tanz.

Post by Tanz on Aug 3, 2014 17:51:21 GMT

Altai-Erdene Nergülgiin Avatar
I'm not sure Altai would really be around for a fight, unless Hector dragged him out. If Marcos tries to kill Altai early on in the story, Altai's just dead. I mean... yeah. Although, Altai could fail with his magic and disappearify himself as well, to finally get his shit together and return/reform a few days later. It's a story-arc I wanted to do with him anyway.

ETA: Although I hesitate to have a big character plot with another admin, not when there's so many awesome people I haven't even plotted with yet. I'm js tanz.
lol I wasn't actually thinking of a big character plot between Marcos and Altai. I thought the contradictions are enough of a nice touch. Honestly, Marcos might not care about Altai personally, even if he's the brother of an acquaintance. If any big character plot happens, it would be that it happened on their own. Other than that, Marcos sees Altai like any of the enemies. Just make sure not to have Hector corner Maros xD Marcos wouldn't touch Altai for the fact that Paris isn't going to like him for it. But if he's desperate, he's going to have to do it. No questions asked. 
Tanz Avatar

Tanz
OOC
I play Ying Zhemg, Li Xin, Wang Ben, Marcos Amuro, Luca Barany, Kiritsugu Emiya-Yggdm., and Jin.
Siegfried Avatar

Siegfried
TEAM RED

Post by Hector of Troy on Aug 21, 2014 3:57:37 GMT

(sorry it took so long for me to reply, I was away and all that jazz)

This sounds fabulous! Hector is always up for a duel, and he would definitely have some words to exchange with the famous Siegfried. He would not miss his chance to cross blades with such a mighty hero, huzzah! They might get along if they weren't on opposite teams, though being a Saber (and pretty much invulnerable) I think Siegfried definitely has a powerful advantage. But Hector has his healing so he shouldn't die very easily? Probably?

And if Celest wants to get involved, that would also be fab (though Hector will probably be alone).

Hector of Troy Avatar

Hector of Troy
TEAM BLACK

Post by Hawwah on Aug 23, 2014 2:25:06 GMT

Two brothers, having to fight and potentially kill one another? 'tis going to strike a chord with the Red Assassin methinks. Not to horn in on the plot between Paris and Hector, but I am looking for just about any opportunity to chip away at Hawwah's shell bit by bit, and this looks like it could work fairly nicely if you're okay incorporating her on the side somehow.

Hawwah Avatar

Hawwah
TEAM RED

Post by Paris of Troy on Aug 23, 2014 5:11:48 GMT

well given how the current thread we're doing is going, I wouldn't be surprised if paris doesn't try to tag along behind Hawwah where he's completely unwanted. With that happening, it wouldn't be all that surprising if she found out about this.

I'm down with it if Vira is.

Post by Hector of Troy on Aug 27, 2014 3:08:59 GMT

ONCE AGAIN SO SORRY FOR NOT BEING AROUND TO POST SOMETHING SOONER

But yes, I'm totally down. Depending on how you two work out the relationship between Hawwah and Paris, it'll be interesting to see how Hector reacted to Hawwah? I think he'd be inclined to kill Hawwah on sight (at first), but if she is friends with Paris and Paris persuades him to be friendly? He'll be rather civil. But Assassins unnerve him. All Servants who aren't boisterous warriors kind of make him edgy.

Anyway, I'm not sure if we've discussed the secret status of Paris and Hector's relationship/existence on other teams... I wouldn't be surprised if it was kept hush-hush so as to avoid bad things happening. If Hawwah discovered their status as bros, she could choose to reveal this weakness to her teammates or be convinced to keep it a secret? That would definitely affect the way that events surrounding Hector's death.

idk if this was the kind of thing you guys were looking for so yeah, feel free to change it into something completely different
Hector of Troy Avatar

Hector of Troy
TEAM BLACK
Quick Reply