fortunes faded [vira]

Post by Hawwah on Aug 27, 2014 16:29:08 GMT

Actually, the kill on sight mentality would be something Hawwah and share. Given that she works well against spears and from what I can see their parameters are actually somewhat even, I could see her giving him a legitmate fight. Heck, he even hangs out in the forest, so that might even give her the edge she needs to be a threat.

That could be how she eventually learns about and being brothers. She does some foresty reconnaissance when she finds and gets into a fight with Hector (perhaps not for the first time). Paris is following her because he's annoyingly persistent, watches for a bit, and then intervenes, either directly revealing his and Hector's relationship or giving enough clues that Hawwah comes to the conclusion herself.

Even if that doesn't work, I've decided I want a Hector vs. Hawwah fight. Need some way to show she ain't useless in combat.
Hawwah Avatar

Hawwah
TEAM RED

Post by Hector of Troy on Aug 27, 2014 21:35:54 GMT

That sounds like a plan! I'm always up for throwing Hector into a good, old-fashioned tussle. And since neither seem like they really want to die, it would make sense if perhaps they clashed on a previous occasion and one or the other retreated (or the sun came up and they had to cease or something dumb like that).

Of course, Hector will not be incredibly happy that his skills are able to be matched by an Assassin, so that will make him all the more angry and dangerous. It'll be a great fight. Kudos to for calming things down. Though Hector will not directly say that he and Paris are related, subtlety is not his strong suit Hawwah will easily be able to put it together. Anyway, if Smite is cool with this, I'm down.

Hector of Troy Avatar

Hector of Troy
TEAM BLACK
Quick Reply