Old Dragonslayer [Siegfried, Saber of Red]

Post by Siegfried on Jul 27, 2014 6:33:37 GMT

Siegfried is the Germanic Hero of the Nibelungenlied and the Saber Class Servert of Red Team.  His tale is ripe with glory and drama.  He boasts many feats of strength such as slaying a dragon and fighting on many battlefields.  He is not proud of what he's done in the pursuit of a wife.  He would prefer to gloss over those details. He knows they lead to his demise, and his regret over this is his wish in this war. He is also aware of his other legends. He knows of Sigurd the Norse Hero like a close relative, though they are both one in the same.

This knight's personality is about as rigid as one would expect out of an honorable knight. He is 100% business in regards to tasks set out by his master or regarding the war. As with most servants who loved the thrill of the battlefield, Siegfried pursues honorable duels where he and his opponent can use the entirety of their skills to best one another. Outside of battle, he is commonly training or reading historical texts. He has difficulty relaxing with nothing to do. He would not mind taking up some of this time by passing stories with the other Servants of Red Team. Somewhere on his bucket list he wishes to take advantage of having so many heroes in one place to share tales and challenge philosophies.

FRIENDS; He's bound to fall for any chivalrous knights that come his way. He could become friends with just about anyone.
ENEMIES; All of Black Team Evil-doers, like any ally of justice.
LOVERS; I'm too chivalrous for this If you can get past his dragon skin then by all means
OTHERS; Anyone need a heart? Any discussion of possible Day 6 scenarios would be interesting as well as any duels or battles to be held.
Siegfried Avatar

Siegfried
TEAM RED

Post by Svetlana Dmitriyeva on Aug 1, 2014 16:56:53 GMT

oooh man. with all these noble servants running about, svetlana's not really making any friends. i don't really want her responsible for more of red team's deaths, because that's a bit ridiculous, but i'd love to have her meet seig and his master before they go and die in the most glorious of ways c:

also dragonslayers. dragonslayers everywhere.

Post by Nadia Brand on Aug 4, 2014 5:33:58 GMT

AN HONORABLE SERVANT IS NADIA'S FAVORITE SORT OF SERVANT. He'd probably be wasting his own time, but she'd love a chance to spar. And hear stories about his adventures, if he's willing. Nadia's woefully underread, so she's probably only passing familiar with his legend (or, if they're keeping his identity secret, she wouldn't be able to guess who he is anyway).

Caster, on the other hand, would actually like to talk, and I think she would be delighted with him. She was under the initial impression that working with Team Red would be akin to working with the Knights of the Round Table--i.e. a lovely experience with a group of lovely, if flawed, individuals--and she was quickly disappointed. Siegfried, I think, would hold up well to that standard.

I also have Altai, Master of Black Rider, who he might run into at some point. Ruler is making social calls and gifting around homemade cookies, if that'd entertain you. (I think she's mostly concerned about troublemakers for now, and she'd assume the Siegfried/Celest duo is pretty unlikely to, you know, set the town on fire, so they're not really at the top of her KEEP AN EYE ON list.) And Meng Na is Celest's mother, so she might be interested in meeting her daughter's servant.
Nadia Brand Avatar

Nadia Brand
TEAM RED

Post by Siegfried on Aug 5, 2014 8:45:23 GMT

I feel like one way or another all of Red Team will end up meeting one another!  Especially with someone like St. George with you!  We have to have the dragonslayers meet up!  It's like a requirement or something.  So I think Duo Saber and Duo Rider will have a fun get together.

He would enjoy sparing with Nadia.  He would hold back, maybe even fake pain sounds, and give her tips on where to improve.  He wouldn't be offended if she hadn't heard of him either.  He's not so arrogant to think that everyone knows of him.  He wouldn't mind speaking of his life to anyone willing to listen.

Siegfried would be most interested in seeing Caster as well.  One of the things Siegfried would like to do while he has the chance is speak with many of the Servants of this war.  If he got a chance to sit down with every Servant, he would almost be satisfied being summoned here.

We've got until Day 6 to have a battle royale!  I'm hoping to get several small battles in before we're inevitably gone.  It would be a pleasant time meeting the Ruler of this war, but it's understandable that she wouldn't have time for such a quiet pair.  Haha, it's almost awkward having Celest bring him home to meet her parents.
Siegfried Avatar

Siegfried
TEAM RED
Quick Reply