irony of fate [jin]

Post by Jin on Aug 1, 2014 18:13:19 GMT

Vessel + Grail are pretty much separate if I'm remembering correctly. The original vessels were actual "cups", but then the Mages got smart and decided the vessels had to be something that could defend itself.

tl;dr I believe they are separate until towards the end of the Grail War. Vessels are a sort of lesser Grail that are needed to summon the Grail.
Jin Avatar

Jin
OOC

Post by Lemuel Yggdmillenia on Aug 2, 2014 6:52:16 GMT

yeah. I remember reading that. They made the heart of a homunculus to be the replacement for the "lesser grail"/"holy grail" (ie. the cup) so it could defend itself. And the Greater Grail is what he stole. lol. I was getting confused since it seems like everyone talking about the latter as a living being when the site says it's a kinda like a physical item or -- ? Is it an NPC here now then?

Either way! What would you like Lemuel to do? |D
Tanz Avatar

Tanz
OOC
I play Ying Zhemg, Li Xin, Wang Ben, Marcos Amuro, Luca Barany, Kiritsugu Emiya-Yggdm., and Jin.

Post by Siegfried on Aug 13, 2014 18:54:07 GMT

I'd like a chance to have a thread with Ole George there. I think Lancer and Saber would enjoy a chat with one another, even if they couldn't reveal their identities. When I finished Siegfried I knew I really wanted a thread with Georgius, but I can't really think of what two Servants would do in down time. A friendly walk around the city? A short spar? I'm fine with anything.

This one is for Luciel actually. He would end up sending Octavian a few messages requesting a formal meeting to simply talk. Luciel would come not as a representative of the Mage's Association, but as a fellow magus. He would merely like to discuss goals and see if there is any way they can end this without conflict. He may send a self-geas scroll to be signed first for his own protection.
Siegfried Avatar

Siegfried
TEAM RED
Quick Reply