irony of fate [jin]

Post by Octavian Yggdmillennia on Jul 19, 2014 19:13:13 GMT

[attr="class","pork"]
MASTER OF BLACK CASTER
OCTAVIAN SARTORIUS YGGDMILLENNIA
[attr="class","buns"]Octavian Sartorius Yggdmillennia is a man whose reputation has become as big of a mouthful as his full name. Meet the Magus who stole the Grail for Yggdmillennia and, consequently, became the head of the family. He's new at his job, but he's very good at it, good at staying ahead of others in a game. He sorry that you're mad he stole the Grail, but he's also smart enough not to flaunt it.

His current status is as Master of Team Black's Caster. He's wandering around Taixun on his own, his primary goal to guard the Grail and make sure it stays within Yggdmillennia hands. He is fully aware that the Grail War is like dangling a big fat worm in front of the fish of the Association.

FRIENDS; Being friends is better than being enemies most of the time
ENEMIES; Likes his enemies close where he can see them.
LOVERS; Erm.
OTHER; Come at me bro.
[attr="class","pork"]
LANCER OF RED
GEORGIUS (SAINT GEORGE)
DRAGON SLAYER
[attr="class","buns"]Lancer's true identity is that of Saint George the Dragon Slayer. He's very civil and prefers not to step on toes, think saintly. On the other hand, he's as much warrior as much as he is saint, believes strongly in fighting for what you place your faith in. He's a knight through and through, probably as lawful good as you can get.

Georgius is also masterless as of now. I don't have anything in mind, but I'd actually prefer a particularly cruel Master for him. He's set to die on Day 5 of the Grail War, and for classic, ironic, old time's sake, I'd actually like him to to find his demise at the end of his own lance.

FRIENDS; Everyone, save for your particularly evil.
ENEMIES; do u wanna kill a lancer
LOVERS; If you want to romance someone slated to die wynaut
OTHER; Come at me bro.
[newclass=.pork]width: 100px; display: block;padding: 10px; text-align: center; font-family: courier new;font-size: 10px;[/newclass][newclass=.pork img]border-radius: 50px;[/newclass][newclass=.buns]padding: 10px; height: 150px; display: block; width: 300px; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; margin: 10px 0px;[/newclass]
Blue Avatar

Blue
OOC
→ Plotter
I play Lu Bu, Csilla Barany, Raluca Dalca, and Eli Roth Yggdmillenia
Jin Avatar

Jin
OOC

Post by Blue on Jul 21, 2014 6:00:33 GMT

just accept it. Accept it as part of my love for u.

I cover it a bit in her profile, but Raluca kinda wants to see the Association knocked off their high horse a little. But honestly she doesn't really want to see any of the masters suffering so she's really willing to help both sides, but she knows she has to keep her help to the 'enemy' on the down-low so she's pretty careful about it. She probably noticed the sudden activity as Yggdmillennia moved into Taixuan around five years ago (unless you changed your mind on that timeline lol) but she chose to turn a blind eye and let them do what they like.
Blue Avatar

Blue
OOC
→ Plotter

Post by Svetlana Dmitriyeva on Jul 21, 2014 8:06:48 GMT

svetlana and octavian should be friends. he's attractive, he's the enemy. 10/10 would do, 0/10 would not trust. they're also not the nicest of people, and idk. they could play figurative chess or something.

not that svetlana would win, tbh.

(and it could also go along the lines of 'if we were on the same team we could actually maybe get along.)

ALSO. I FIGURED OUT A WAY THAT LANCER COULD IMPALE HIMSELF ON HIS OWN LANCE, but she'd have to somehow be pressed to kill her own servant. which would be kind of awk.

Post by Jin on Jul 21, 2014 14:11:19 GMT

Yeah, that works fine. I imagine they'd probably have to have met either recently or the years before when Yggdmillennia first moved operations to Taixuan. I figure this would mean that they're on relatively good terms. They probably sip coffee together or something. Or tea. Octavian would probably invite her into Yggdmillennia under other circumstances, but alas. On the other hand, pretty sure he welcomes just about anyone in.

Svetlana Dmitryeva, -1000/10 would not trust. And ironically enough, I think they'd get along fine if they were a part of the same team. Right now though, I think that Octavian is trying to pose as a neutral Yggdmillennia representative, even if the black team is supposed to be made up of Yggdmillennia members.

Awk but let's hear anyways.
Jin Avatar

Jin
OOC

Post by Blue on Jul 21, 2014 18:36:34 GMT

She might have done her obligatory welcome back when they first moved in, sort of like 'hi there I see you, I know you're here, welcome welcome! don't cause trouble, be good kids, let me know if you need help!' I s2g she's like a kindergarten teacher and everyone in Taixuan is her class of little kids. She is easy to get along with unless you...hate nice people? She probably would have accepted any invitation to go over and sip tea/coffee, and she'd even invite him or others over to play board games. At least until the war officially starts, and then she'd outwardly 'cut ties' but she can still meet with them as her 'incognito' self. We should thread out some 'before the war' shenanigans
Blue Avatar

Blue
OOC
→ Plotter

Post by Wrath on Jul 21, 2014 20:03:24 GMT

they really would, tbh. right now she's working with the association only because they pay her bills (and bc they're the most powerful magical organization at the moment), but. well.

if red loses, she's 10000% okay with defecting. (are you also aware i'm never going to be able to spell octavian's last name?)

and also, if you want him to kill himself somehow, lana's going to have to be convinced to use her magic to displace his lance and have him poke himself in the heart or something. the awk part is idk how that'd happen.
Wrath Avatar

Wrath
OOC
Tanz Avatar

Tanz
OOC
I play Ying Zhemg, Li Xin, Wang Ben, Marcos Amuro, Luca Barany, Kiritsugu Emiya-Yggdm., and Jin.

Post by Jin on Jul 22, 2014 0:25:53 GMT

Yeah I think if Octavian learned that Raluca was acting as a supervisor, it's possible for the two of them to meet a little before the war so she can give Octavian kind of the lowdown? He'd be pretty informed but I imagine as Supervisor there's a thing or two that only she knows.

It's okay everyone's slowly beginning to call him Yggy. And yeah still not sure what would cause his death yet, but it's Day 5 so there's time?

Your campaign is doomed. Much like Lancer.
Jin Avatar

Jin
OOC
Blue Avatar

Blue
OOC
→ Plotter
Hua Mulan Avatar

Hua Mulan

Post by Svetlana Dmitriyeva on Jul 22, 2014 13:38:47 GMT

Hua Mulan Avatar
Tanz Avatar
I'm gonig to run a Save St. George Campaign who wants to join
i thought that everyone agreed that mulan is going to be george's babysitter?????

yeah but there's not much that can be done for poor georgie if it's his master as the one that's killing him.
Jin Avatar

Jin
OOC
Blue Avatar

Blue
OOC
→ Plotter
Quick Reply