no motivation [lurker]

Post by Lemuel Yggdmillenia on Jul 31, 2014 5:20:20 GMT

RUNNING &RUNNING
i'm waiting for the day when you'll come to my side
Positive relationships. Uh, well, he's sort of like a stray dog. Feed him a bone and he'll stick by your side, run out of bones and he'll run away.you're avoiding
positive
my hands
Negative relationships. Probably anyone who doesn't want him around? He doesn't really care. Hey, would be interesting if someone were to become his rival or something. I kinda see him sitting on the sidelines the entire time going "ohshit, the fight's coming here. run, run, run, run!" Get in the way of his escape, and sure, he'll consider you an enemy.unfair
negative
fugitive
Woah, okay. So I do have some relationships in mind. Like, it would be neat if he had a mentor/friend (whether a master or something) that he'd have met prior to the war. Let's go with some rivalry as well either with both internal and external (with the Magus Association).can't hold
other
onto me
MADE BY ★MEULK OF GS

Post by General Meng Tian on Aug 1, 2014 4:30:28 GMT

Hi there Lurker! I'm kind of posting this tentative plot thing that I discussed a little with Tanz (it was mostly her idea).

I think she mentioned something about Lemuel hanging around the Yggdmillenia base with Zheng? In that case, he would probably come into contact with Zheng's fake Master, Meng Tian, and the other faux servants. The idea of homunculi is really intriguing to Tian, since he was known as an innovator and a builder in his time. He also has a penchant for quirky people, and he's trying to pass as a homunculus so he could use some pointers. He'd definitely attempt to engage Lemuel in some sort of conversation.

And if Lemuel wants to do more than sit around the base, Tian would love to drag him along on his outings (he can be very persuasive and insistent, emphasis on drag). And it would probably be without Octavian's permission too, given how important the Grail vessel is. Just some ideas!

Post by Lemuel Yggdmillenia on Aug 1, 2014 7:07:59 GMT

Unless things were to change (ie. decides that he stays elsewhere) he'll be there! But, haha, he wouldn't know the first thing of what to tell him. Being a homunculus is pretty much a thing he just is and he'll tell Meng Tian that too. No doubt he'll be weary around the guy but give him a snack (yes, literally) and he'll stick around. Food's pretty interesting to him -- that and learning more magic. Maybe they could form an exchange.

But, uh, as for secret outings away from the base--
THAT'D BE NEAT! I figure he'd be a sheltered guy. 'Average' but sheltered. Yer gonna have to drag him too.
General Meng Wu Avatar

General Meng Wu
TEAM BLACK
→ Profile

Post by General Meng Tian on Aug 1, 2014 14:38:46 GMT

Okay, bring a snack, duly noted. But if Tian's questions about homunculi can't be answered, he'll probably just hang around Lem more to observe and figure things out. And he's no expert magus, but he'd be more than willing to show Lemuel how to summon foxes and listen to them, and how to do basic item reinforcement. If that's at all interesting. Tian will tell him that it's important to have a back up plan in case running doesn't work, so defensive item reinforcement might be cool?

To be honest, I think said the secret outings would originally be really innocent, like just to experience the modern world/modern cuisine/escape the Yggdmillenia dungeon. And then some more dangerous things would probably happen whoops.

lbr, he just wants to escape his father for a little bit JEEZ DAD YOU NEVER LET ME DO ANYTHING //ANGST Meng Wu, don't scare away Tian's new friend

Post by Altai-Erdene Nergülgiin on Aug 4, 2014 4:57:31 GMT

So, Altai's stuck with the Grail for a few days, and I guess Lemuel is too. We'd have to thread for me to tell if Altai will actually try to be a reasonable human being to the one person he's stuck with for the foreseeable future, or he'll just be an asshole for the sake of being an asshole. Read: let's thread, dude.

Maybe they can try to ditch the war at some point. I'm sure it'd go horribly.

Post by Lemuel Yggdmillenia on Aug 4, 2014 8:52:52 GMT

, you're in luck. He's interested in learning anything he can. It might come in useful one day--who knows?

As for the secret outings, that would be awesome. He doesn't get much of the modern world either--so they can be a pair of dorks who now get to experience the outside/modern world and eat a bunch of ramen and whatever until they get sick to their stomachs and get dragged home by the old man.

, D - do I call you father as well? Tho that face, so intense brah. He's def gonna be on the defensive at that.

, whoo. Yeah. Let's thread. And yeah. It's a wonder but it'll be interesting at least????

Ditching the war for a few more days/years of life? Why the fuck not. It'll probably turn into a shitfest real quick like anyways.
Quick Reply