[katya] kings and queens of promise

Post by Tanz on Aug 4, 2014 6:13:58 GMT

Altai-Erdene Nergülgiin Avatar
Maybe Altai decides to sneak out and go talk a walk at night because he's tired of being cooped up and because he makes bad life decisions, and Kiritsugu can go fetch him? He probably gets himself into a near-death situation, let's be real.
thread me

or actually I can. I haven't thought out yet the things Kiritsugu does but night sounds like a time of the day he'd be lurking. You start or me?
Tanz Avatar

Tanz
OOC
I play Ying Zhemg, Li Xin, Wang Ben, Marcos Amuro, Luca Barany, Kiritsugu Emiya-Yggdm., and Jin.
Nadia Brand Avatar

Nadia Brand
TEAM RED

Post by Svetlana Dmitriyeva on Aug 11, 2014 1:38:53 GMT

yes, yes, yes.

pretty much yes to everything. they probably both figure out they won't get anything from betraying the other because they're both essentially neutral(ish) parties, so yee.

also svetlana likes meng na's money.

hell, svetlana probably likes meng na in general. (relatively speaking.)

it could also serve as a more concrete reason as to why she throws her lot in with team black, because the whole 'i have a feeling this team is going to implode i wonder if yggy will take me in with open arms after this is all said and done' thing was kind of on shaky ground to start with.

Post by Luciel 'Tier' Fraoude on Aug 13, 2014 2:23:25 GMT

Luciel definitely needs the chance to converse with Nadia and Caster. He will get his chance to speak in front of Caster at the meeting, but it's not the same as one on one. I think Luciel will have a few choice words if Nadia is still capable of standing come Day 1~ He would likely fall into the enemy category, or at least someone she doesn't like. I think it'd be a fun thread though.

Post by Altai-Erdene Nergülgiin on Aug 15, 2014 14:32:34 GMT

Thread with me.

Caster might be a bit of a quiet presence at the meeting too, unless she sees fit to intervene. Her status as a servant rather than a master means she doesn't want to step on toes unless she has good reason. I'm not sure she'd like him. On one hand, he's clearly intelligent and capable, which is really all she wants out of her team. On the other, she's a lying liar that lies, promises be damned.

Someone to tell off Nadia would be GREAT since I'm not inclined to thread with myself, and honestly Nimue is more a disappointed mother about that than she is upset. Some repercussions for Nadia being a dumbass would be hugely appreciated!
Quick Reply