Future Fate RP

Post by Tanz on Oct 28, 2014 12:40:21 GMT

I've decided not to remake Catharsis. Prior to Catharsis, I was actually already in the process of making a Fate site. I was invited to staff in this project because of that.

Private / Semi-private RPs just don't work in my experience. I've thought about the pros and cons, and even considered changing to tumblr rp because advertising is way easier there.

I've decided to stick to forum RP and make it an open board. You might be skeptical about it - like, what difference does that make? It will do no good to explain but I have already thoughts on how to do it. You'll just have to see it for yourself in the future.

I'll be dropping the link here someday but if you want to be e-mailed about it so you don't keep checking here, you can PM me your e-mail address.

There's no date when, not even a year. By the time I make the site (which I definitely will), I might be rping with people who didn't know Catharsis, which is fine by me. I'm an rper through and through. But I believe one way or another, I'll be seeing you guys around if we keep on rping online.

Tanz Avatar

Tanz
OOC
I play Ying Zhemg, Li Xin, Wang Ben, Marcos Amuro, Luca Barany, Kiritsugu Emiya-Yggdm., and Jin.
Quick Reply