Your favorite overbearing boss [Luciel Fraoude]

Post by Luciel 'Tier' Fraoude on Aug 13, 2014 3:32:12 GMT

Luciel Toale Fraoude is the heir to the Fraoude family and holds a lofty title of Marquis in the Mage's Association.  His nickname in the underground society of Clocktower is "Tier" where he is practically the head of knowledge regarding curses.  His whole life has been dedicated to his pursuit of power to raise his own reputation and rank.  He has a morbid fascination with curses and contracts.  His hobbies include collecting artifacts, researching spirits, forging contracts, and having a nice sit.  He has a family consisting of his third wife and three children, two of which are his own.  He dearly loves his family, but of course as a magus family they let him do whatever he pleases and what the Mage's Association tells him.  He has a couple of spirits to keep him company when he doesn't have anyone around to talk to.

Luciel is one of two or more overseers sent by the Mage's Association to make sure Red Team does what they're suppose to do.  He was in charge of gathering artifacts for the team as well as being a member of the committee that made the final selections of Masters.  His eagerness to work directly with the Masters is what netted him his position as Overseer rather than staying in Rhineland or Clocktower.  When asked what his objective is he states he is here to make sure a calamity does not occur by the hands of the Yggdmillenia Family.  Those paying attention will notice he never associates the Grail and the Mage's Association.  I wonder where his loyalties lie in the end?

FRIENDS; He's not one to be too friendly.  He'll be your colleague, but he won't be your buddy.  He doesn't have any history with most everyone involved in this war.  He'll be polite enough though.
ENEMIES; All of Black Team plus the more rebellious members of Red Team and just about anyone who's trying to unhinge his plans.
LOVERS; Luciel's got a wife and three kids.  Plus the ghostly figure of his first wife in a necklace around his neck.  I don't think I can make this creepier.
OTHERS; Despite all else, he is a polite fellow who is always down for a nice sit and cuppa.  Did someone say "Contract?"

Post by Innesviel von Einzbern on Aug 13, 2014 18:25:02 GMT

i.imgur.com/KfYszv9.jpg
Innes will definitely want to talk to Luciel even before the first Red gathering. Either Luciel seeking her as the survivor of Mage's Assocation's Hundred Hunters, or Innes pestering Luciel as soon as he set foot in Taixuan. Either way I think heavy battle plotting will ensue :)
Innesviel von Einzbern Avatar

Innesviel von Einzbern
TEAM RED

Post by Tanz on Aug 13, 2014 23:56:58 GMT

hey kyuubey

we already have luca and marcos in another thread so I present to you ... Caster and the boy band!

Both Caster and Luciel fight with words. I have been hoping to find someone that would make Caster's Charisma effects actually useful (besides the endurance buff) and I think I just found the perfect boyfriend match. I don't think they'd be meeting this early on but this is where the boy band comes in!

In case you didn't know (because if you didn't, I'm not making any sense at all), the boy band refers to the player-played generals from Caster's Bingmayong, the terracotta army noble phantasm. They're familiars, but they're not spiritual beings like Servant or demons. They have a physical body noble phantasm. Their presence doesn't feel quite human, but they don't possess enough prana to be considered as a Servant either. Not all of Caster's familiars are equally strong. The common soldiers in the army are weak but the generals are an exception. Some generals possess skills and even noble phantasms.

Though not as strong, the boy band is like a weaker, less balanced version of a Servant. And I thought it would be neat if Luciel ends up making a contract with one of Caster's generals. I have a character in mind though he's not likely to agree with a contract unless he actually earns something huge in return. Like a power-up.
Tanz Avatar

Tanz
OOC
I play Ying Zhemg, Li Xin, Wang Ben, Marcos Amuro, Luca Barany, Kiritsugu Emiya-Yggdm., and Jin.

Post by Innesviel von Einzbern on Aug 14, 2014 15:32:44 GMT

i.imgur.com/BViI2zr.jpg
Yay thanks! What do you think would be best, Danny. Should Innes welcomed Tier in Taixuan or the Einzberns notified Clock Tower to meet their representative somehere in Taixuan? Any ideas?

Oh, and they will get along fine~ Innes is really a nice little girl at heart. Isn't that right, dear?

Innesviel von Einzbern
TEAM RED

Post by Luciel 'Tier' Fraoude on Aug 15, 2014 7:39:56 GMT

I would love to test Lucy's wit against a Servant with a supernatural level of Charisma. It'll be a fun time pitting his ability against Caster's. I can't wait for that day to come, but if we keep losing Red Servants that may just happen. I would be up for working out a contract with one of the boy band members. I don't know what I would give him in return though. Luciel's contracts don't really 'power them up' but he would be able to act as a prana source. We'll have to see what his resources are at the time! I hope I don't break up the band!

I think having her welcome him would be a wonderful introduction. It would establish their working relationship. I'm sure Innes is a charming young lady, but Lucy isn't too fond of the Einzbern part of her name~

Post by Nero Giambattista Arcangelo on Aug 16, 2014 5:58:08 GMT

HELLO, HAVE YOU ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR?

But on a more serious note, Nero would love to pay a visit to our local Overseer from the Mage's Association, if only for political reasons to keep the Church-Clocktower partnership officially intact concerning the situation. Privately however he'll probably butt heads with Luciel, since Luciel is an Overseer but is still making moves in the War, so to speak. While the Mage's Association takes the betrayal of Ygg very seriously so Luciel is probably [definitely] more aligned to Team Red, Nero is intent on remaining neutral since the Church itself has no qualms with Ygg and just has a responsibility to oversee the War. So Nero and Luciel would probably be affably antagonistic with each other-- Just two fancy-pants douches verbally sparing while they sip overly expensive tea. Lemme know what'cha think, Boi.
Nero Giambattista Arcangelo Avatar

Nero Giambattista Arcangelo
NEUTRAL

Post by Innesviel von Einzbern on Aug 17, 2014 5:03:55 GMT

Alright! I think the thread will be in Day-0 Afternoon then? Or sometime else? What would be the best for them to meet too? I am thinking of Innes waiting in airport but Taixuan doesn't seem to have one. I am thinking of a pre-made arrangement that the survivor will pick up the official Overseer from the train/bus station or something but it can also be a hotel room visit. What do you think? :D

Innesviel von Einzbern
TEAM RED

Innesviel von Einzbern
TEAM RED

Post by Luciel 'Tier' Fraoude on Aug 21, 2014 0:31:50 GMT

SORRY FOR THE DELAY! I LOST INTERNET FOR SEVERAL DAYS! A TECHNICIAN RIPPED MY CABLE OUT WHEN HE WAS FIXING SOMEONE ELSE'S AND DIDN'T NOTICE ;;3;;

I enjoy this idea of their dynamics. They're both refined gentlemen who can appreciate each others positions. Lucy will still be dead set on trying to manipulate Nero into acting in Red Team's favor. Of course he wouldn't take it personally that Nero is trying to remain neutral. Lucy isn't one to like the Church, but he respects the organization. Clocktower has personal claim in this unlike the Church. It won't stop Lucy from trying to meet his own ends. I like the political back and forth that's possible between these two. I think a private meeting is definitely in order.

Yes, this is great! Sorry I couldn't get back to you sooner. I do think that a presence of authority is needed to wrangle these troublesome kids into shape. It is awfully nice of Innesviel and the Einzbern family to go to such lengths for him.
Quick Reply