War Meeting [red faction]
Marcos Amuro Avatar

Marcos Amuro
TEAM RED
Teele Gabel Avatar

Teele Gabel

Post by Catharsis on Jul 28, 2014 2:50:41 GMT

I assume this meeting happens BEFORE Nadia runs out like an idiot to go fight a servant alone? If not, Caster will attend in her place. She's the brains of that duo anyway.

Let's just say the Mage's Association rented a conference room at a big hotel or something? Unless you want a more secret place. I think, especially if it's during the day, the safest location to hold such a meeting would be somewhere relatively public and with lots of people in the same building though. They can put up their own boundary field defenses against scrying and such, and one assumes Team Black would not attack a populated place.
Catharsis Avatar

Catharsis
STAFF
Marcos Amuro Avatar

Marcos Amuro
TEAM RED
Luca Bárány Avatar

Luca Bárány
TEAM RED
→ Profile
Teele Gabel Avatar

Teele Gabel
Tanz Avatar

Tanz
OOC
I play Ying Zhemg, Li Xin, Wang Ben, Marcos Amuro, Luca Barany, Kiritsugu Emiya-Yggdm., and Jin.
Tanz Avatar

Tanz
OOC
I play Ying Zhemg, Li Xin, Wang Ben, Marcos Amuro, Luca Barany, Kiritsugu Emiya-Yggdm., and Jin.
Hua Mulan Avatar

Hua Mulan

Post by Tanz on Aug 13, 2014 23:21:53 GMT

Hua Mulan Avatar
did this thread happen already

yes.

Svetlana Dmitriyeva Avatar
i already posted so i was giving an opportunity to post BUT IF YOU WANT ME TO POST NOW?

yes.

if peach wants to post, she can. ANYONE CAN. I think I only tagged lana because for a quick exchange. but doesn't really matter. if people can post whenever they wanna jump in, the better.
Tanz Avatar

Tanz
OOC

Post by Innesviel von Einzbern on Aug 14, 2014 15:41:58 GMT

I wonder if the Red Meeting is supposed to be this thread?

Day-1 Evening We Face Our Enemy Together

If so, I would like to ask question. Did the meeting happen in Clock Tower or in Taixuan?

In the thread Caster stated that she was guarding the perimeter against Black Intruders, which I think implied that the meeting happened in Taixuan with the possibility of YGM spies was high. But the next day (Day-0 Morning) Caster was on a plane on her way to Taixuan, which means that the meeting happened before Svet, Barany, and Gabel arrived in Taixuan. Which one is right?

If I may, I'd like to propose changing the time so that the meeting happened in Taixuan so that the Masters would have a grasp of real problems at hand. And for more personal reasons... I really want to jump my Red Master there, but she would not be able to unless the meeting happened in Taixuan.

Also, I will be sending you a PM on another matter too! :D
Innesviel von Einzbern Avatar

Innesviel von Einzbern
TEAM RED
Tanz Avatar

Tanz
OOC
Quick Reply