War Meeting [red faction]

Post by Tanz on Aug 17, 2014 23:25:24 GMT

Okay. War meeting was moved to Day 0 Evening. Nadia was off battling Hector during this time. In the middle or after the meeting, Rider is going to go save Nadia's ass. (Let the stars fall down)

And most likely after the meeting too, Csilla and Luca are going to encounter Tian, Wu, Lemuel, and Altai. (Run to the water)

Do you guys want more time before coming in? I read that you were going to have a thread prior to this.
Tanz Avatar

Tanz
OOC
I play Ying Zhemg, Li Xin, Wang Ben, Marcos Amuro, Luca Barany, Kiritsugu Emiya-Yggdm., and Jin.

Post by Tanz on Aug 20, 2014 0:34:35 GMT

No one wants to post next? Even if your char isn't going to say anything, posting thoughts would be sufficient! It would count as their presence and seeing what they have in mind would give everyone else insight on the status on things. It's really more important that we keep on posting to get the thread going. We don't really talk about what will happen. We just get as many posts done and see where it all goes.

I'm gonna go drop in a post with Marcos. I feel it's going to be awkward for him to drop in all of a sudden because of the pacing lol. It's going to feel like he's going to break the silence.
Tanz Avatar

Tanz
OOC
I play Ying Zhemg, Li Xin, Wang Ben, Marcos Amuro, Luca Barany, Kiritsugu Emiya-Yggdm., and Jin.
Innesviel von Einzbern Avatar

Innesviel von Einzbern
TEAM RED
Tanz Avatar

Tanz
OOC
Quick Reply