FEMALE
SERVANT
RED
CHAOTIC EVIL
LIAR
[attr="class","field"]
[attr="class","blackheading"]BACKGROUND
Ah, lilith.

First wife of adam, his equal. Wife of samael. Feminine embodiment of god. Lamia herself, half-snake. Queen of the succubi and incubi.

Needless to say there are many, many myths surrounding the very name I have.

What is true and what is not? That is only for me to decide, none of you to know. It's better that way isn't it? But indeed, perhaps I should leave some note, some truth about my very being.... in case one such person is worthy to come to me. So come to me young one, come to me with the primordial sin of your heart, with the most filthy of intentions towards others. Come to me, child that seeks only the night, child that seeks the counsel of the mythied goddess of witch craft.... come to me and let me show you the very nights, the very depths that will swallow you whole.

What is truth? What is fact? Well, the truth, is that I am older then the so called bible perhaps. I was a mere demon, one that many feared in those days, a, now known as, Lilitu. A demon of winds, cursing men with my wiles, taking your children.... oh sounds familiar? I was not only the Lilitu, but Lamia as well; but that is a different story for another time yes? We're at my origins here. Although I'll spare you the long story, I'll let this be told. I was a spirit then, a creature of impulse and desire and perhaps even lust back that. But I had no form, for I was like the air itself, vanishing and forming elsewhere.

The first time I held a form was when Adam walked the earth. Of course, the idealogy that Adam was the first man doesn't coax well yes? Well no matter, for the real of physical and spirit are entirely different from another. Spiritually? I could be any place any time. But my first physical form was when I was formed out of clay, to become Adam's first wife.... I was the spirit that clung to bossom and then was discarded, as I maintained we were equal... and then we parted. From that moment, Eve came forth, carved from Adam's rib. Jealousy is a green eyed monster, I'm sure you've heard said. Perhaps I was the first of the monster, because despite our... estrangement, I truly loved him. And I had powers of course. I tempted Eve, and she ate the apple... but with that, she and Adam were cast out. I left of course.

Coupled with Samael then, and produced a demon brood. What? What is a woman supposed to do when her husband leaves her with his other wife? Or former husband then. Well it was of no matter really, because that's how it logically looks right? And yet... there are many pieces you cannot touch. Like my time as Lamia, in the guise of a human life until Zeus bedded me, and Hera killed all of my children. Then I became a monster, returning to the roots of my beginning... kidnapping, murdering children, seducing men. I conspired with Hecate, and then people began to call upon me as a succubus, as a demon, as a witchcraft goddess. Despite me not being the later.

Well does it matter? I know it's fairly abridged, but it's enough information isn't it? I am a creature of the night, I steal men and women in their dreams, and I can hunger for the flesh of children, for the blood given to me in extasy. I am a human woman that once existed, a demon by my own design, an avatar of lust and power, and a lady of snakes. Oh yes, I bet you didn't expect that either did you? How else did you think I convinced Eve to eat the apple? Silly person.

I am of love, of lust, of death, of darkness and of desire... do you dare seek me, young magus? Do you dare seek my power? Perhaps you do... and then I shall welcome you, and enjoy your taste as I do so, and enjoy the world once more.
[attr="class","field"]
[attr="class","redheading"]PERSONALITY
Lilith is a woman of impulses and desires, preferring the life of a playboy. Although she is a girl, it doesn't necessarily work that way... but she invites people for one night stands entirely more then it is humanly... well common or acceptable. Pretty debaucherous when her interest is peeked, she likes charming and playing people in order to siphon extra prana. Perhaps to her it is the entire psychology of hunting her prey amongst intelligent species, or perhaps it's just the fact that she can be better then humans in general, but she gets a rush and she likes that rush and wants to keep having it, regardless of what is actually going on around her. So long as she gets her night time action, which is easy with the bars

Well okay that doesn't give much does it? She's a smart gal, crafty, manipulative and someone of very many tastes. She's pretty adaptable to a lot of things, primarily due to always being analyzing and disassembling things, perhaps on the level of conciously making sure she's always in a good position. She also likes to have tons of information, so she's often very capable of picking out what's useful and what's not. She has a good memory and well, she very sly. Although she might be a bit diva like, or even downright grumpy if she's denied her fun. As an Assassin, she always makes sure that she holds a whole bunch of cards... even if that includes blackmail and well, other criminal things.

Generally, she doesn't see a line between right and wrong, rather lines between what is good and what is bad for her own situation. This could be due to her demonic nature, but this lack of morality often grates on people, as she disregards many of their notions. She's also the type to act on her own rather then follow orders, because she's pretty sure that orders are too stiff and aren't flexible enough to allow her to go around and do what is needed to be done. Generally, she carries a relaxed, playful attitude, but underneath that lies a cold machine that's ruthless... after all, she has no problems enacting what exactly needs to be done for her advantage to be placed well.

Also, as a note, the woman is very spiteful, and will hold a grudge for a long, long time, and often bring her entire arsenal to someone she's sure has offended her... either they're supposed to be allies or not.
[attr="class","field"]
[attr="class","blackheading"]COMBAT
  • Lilith is a strange servant, although it is expected of the Assassin class. Although she could be classed as multiple types (Berserker and Caster are also optional classes) she was summoned within the Role of Assassin this round by her master. Needless to say, her combat style revolves mostly across sublety and manipulation, rather then any actual fighting, although she is a force to be recknowned with when fighting.

Generally, her style is seduction, attraction, alliances, and then of course, assassinations. She is a creature of the night, used to playing men for their desires and their capabilities for most of her life. This makes her a dangerously manipulative foe, but that is not just her words and actions. Many of her skills and combat related things are associated with these things, and thus is generally meant to convince and take away the free will of people in order for her to take full advantage of the situation. However, this straddles a line between acceptable and godmodding in ooc terms.
  • Nocturnal
    -- As most of Lilith's powers and capabilities are much better at night, due to her very nature as both an Assassin and her lore, it becomes difficult for her to fight, or maintain much in the day. This is a very glaring, obvious weakness that permates nearly her entire skill set and personality, as it is much more difficult for Lilith to operate during the day then it is as night. Thus, she must often rely on others to take care of the official day thing. However, dark areas such as a cavern or a dark basement may simulate like the night for a short while. But if this is the case, any bonuses she recieves is halved and rounded down, as it is not the true night. Therefore, should her identity be revealed, one should definitely attempt to find her during the daytime.
  • Actual Combat
    -- If it comes to actual combat, Lilith is not that strong, as most of her things are hinted to subtle tactics and maneuvers. Such, it is often best to try and draw Lilith into an actual fight then letting her set the pace of the encounter with her manipulations. This is somewhat difficult to do, as Lilith would rather prefer to simply leave then actually fight. She does have some capability in fighting, but isn't the best at frontal assaults, hence the inherant weakness to actual combat.
  • Lust
    -- This is Lilith's eyes, present in whatever class she could choose to take, simply because it is part of the woman's nature itself. These are technically classied as mystic eyes, earning a noble colour of Jewel, much like Medusa's own Cybele. The way these eyes work is relatively simple, which is surprising. One, if looking into Lilith's gaze, would fall for her. This is due to both the Mystic Eyes of Charm and the Pure Eyes of Desire, allowing Lilith to naturally charm people, and see their innermost desire. The two eyes become Lust as Lilith is capable of putting this together with Mystic Being and convince the person that is gazing at her that she is the person of their heart's desire, regardless of gender or sexuality. These eyes prove no drain on Lilith as it is a apart of her very own nature, but sometimes she will exempt a person from her gaze, such as her master for example. Some have shown the capability of breaking her hold, but it is very rare and usually requires a large magic resistance or a will that simply refuses to break.
  • Succubi Vampiress
    -- Lilith shares many vampiric characteristics as a succubi. One such capability is absorbing another's prana either via blood or sexual activity. The latter does not require her physical prescence, so long as in some way she simulated the activity, even if it wasn't on purpose. However, she gains more physically then by simply influencing or being the target of the fantasies. The Prana gained varies on the person, and strangely, the more innocent they are, the more intense the Prana is. However, those that are more debaucherous tend to be capable of giving her more. This gives her an alternate and extra source of Prana should her master be in trouble.
[attr="class","field"]
[attr="class","redheading"]SKILLS AND PARAMETERS
  • You may have any number and power of noble phantasm that makes sense for your character's lore.
  • [attr="class","stat"]STRENGTH
    ▬ ▬ D
  • [attr="class","stat"]ENDURANCE
    ▬ ▬ D
  • [attr="class","stat"]AGILITY
    ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ B
  • [attr="class","stat"]MANA
    ▬ ▬ D
  • [attr="class","stat"]LUCK
    ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ B
  • [attr="class","stat"]NOBLE PHANTASM
    ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ EX
    Asmodeus and Samael - Mates of Lust. This is a pair of twin bracelets that she wears on her wrist. These bracelets have a one time use each, due to the large amount of Prana released. She breaks one of the bracelets, and it allows her to summon the broods that Lilith controls, both her children and armies massed under the names of two of her reputed mates. Generally, it allows Lilith to swarm whatever area with an sudden invasion of demons. The bracelets will regenerate in look, but the gems that make up the snake eyes will be cracked, thus showing that it's use has depleted.
    ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ A
    Knowledge - Destruction of Eden. Lilith's most powerful noble Phantasm, unless one counts the bracelets. This noble phantasm, in the shape of any fruit that she desires, allows her to impart, steal or falsify any knowledge of her choosing, so long as the target eats the fruit. It gives her a total information control, often modifying the course of events should she eclipse or otherwise hide knowledge of events. It also weakens resistance by one letter grade towards any of her charm skills, thus making it more difficult to resist her. Also, eating the fruit does contribute to mental pollution on servants.
    ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ B
    Night - Queen of Darkness. Perhaps Lilith's only offensive noble phantasm, it is represented as, surprisingly, a fan that she keeps on her person at all times. This weapon allows Lilith to send waves of pure prana like attacks to her enemies, often imbued with prana-eating diseases that rapidly deteriorate a person's power. It also allows Lilith to use pure darkness instead of Prana, allowing her to extend the darkness around them a bit longer, but not enough to create a reality marble. It also enables the summon of furniture, creatures that have been made specifically by Lilith for a purpose, such as offense or defense. These have a limited life time, and thus disappear after a few rounds.
    ▬ ▬ ▬ C
    Desire - The Mirror of Desecration. Due to Lilith's obsession with mirrors, she holds this sacred artifact. It is a mirror that is meant to reflect the one viewed in it, and let loose all of that person's inner desires, thoughts and impulses. It often renders logical thought null, and drives a person to insanity from knowing their true form, due to their lack of inherent strength. This mirror is often used as a spying glass for Lilith, to watch from all sorts of reflections, however it is not as potent as it should be, allowing her only sight, but no sound.
    ▬ ▬ ▬ C
    Serpentine - The Snake Monster Lamia. This is the Noble Phantasm that allows most to pinpoint Lilith as Lamia rather then her actual identity. This is actually physically represented by the snake like tattoos all over her body, and works in two ways. Passively, it allows her to resist venoms, control and speak to snakes. When she decides to activate it, it allows her to run venom within every inch of her prana, making her very presence toxic to those around her, including her own master and allies. It also allows her the various use of snakes as weapons, defense, and shifting into a snake herself for observation if needed. The Noble Phantasm is ranked low because it almost no combat power, but is generally used to produce A-rank venoms and spying activities.
  • [attr="class","stat"]PRESENCE CONCEALMENT
    ▬ ▬ ▬ C
    This allows a servant to hide their presence. Currently hides one's presence as a Servant.
    At Rank C this is suitable for spying. The rank of presence concealment drops considerably when preparing to attack. However, this condition does not apply to poisoning something.
  • [attr="class","stat"]MYSTIC BEING
    ▬ ▬ ▬ B
    This is a unique skill, similar to that of Mystic Face and Mystic Eyes, but however implicate the entire person.
    At Rank B one is capable of appearing as a very attractive and prospective being for those of male and female genders only. It also allows Lilith to input minor suggestions within those charmed, giving her a light manipulative advantage without taking advantage of their free will.
    At Rank A one appears as an attractive person regardless of gender and sexuality. All fall beneath her touch. It also allows Lilith to use some of her abilities to the fullest, as those under her thrall find it hard to break out, unless they have high magic resistance or just that stupidly stubborn (or in denial because of the hotness.)
  • [attr="class","stat"]QUEEN OF THE NIGHT
    ▬ ▬ ▬ B
    This is a unique skill, that allows the servant a general upgrade when fighting at night, due to the night being their domain.
    At Rank B, it adds an entire letter to parameters, whilst also giving two full letter ranks to skills but capping at A. However, this is progressive, each boost taking a single post to take hold.
  • [attr="class","stat"]ROOT DEBATE
    ▬ ▬ ▬ C
    This is a unique skill. Due to Lilith's highly varying and rich history, including both Assyrian, Babylonian, Hebrew, Biblical, Greek and Wiccan roots, along with the more urban legends that have begun to surface about Lilith, it makes it very, very difficult to pinpoint her exact nature. Therefore, Lilith's identity is difficult to tell.
    At Rank C, it is possible to reason out her identity as long as the other knows the basics of one Lilith myth.
    At Rank B, it is possible to reason out Lilith's identity from a Biblical and Wiccan standpoint, as these are the most popular. However, evidence begin to indicate to others, such as her alternate Lamia identity or Hecate, the goddess of Witchcraft.
    At Rank A, it is very difficult to tell Lilith's identity, and most can only gleam that she is either Babylonian, or another similar person, so long as they are either bond to snakes, mirrors or the night.
[newclass=.field]border:#e3e3e3 5px solid;text-align:justify;background-color:#6e6e6e;color:#e3e3e3;margin:4px;padding:8px;[/newclass][newclass=.charicon]background-color:#0D0D0D;color:#e3e3e3;padding:5px;[/newclass][newclass=.charname]color:#f7f7f7;font-family:'lobster';font-size:26px;border-bottom: #C72838 solid 5px;[/newclass][newclass=.charinfo]margin: 0px 0px 10px 50px; font-size: 20px; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass][newclass=.blackheading]background-color:#0D0D0D;color:#e3e3e3;padding:5px;font-weight:bold;font-size:12px;margin-bottom:5px;text-align:center;font-family:courier new;[/newclass][newclass=.redheading]background-color:#C72838;color:#e3e3e3;padding:5px;font-weight:bold;font-size:12px;margin-bottom:5px;text-align:center;font-family:courier new;[/newclass][newclass=.stat]width:150px;display:inline-block;[/newclass]
Deleted Avatar

Deleted

Post by Tanz on Jul 24, 2014 0:47:50 GMT

Pending
The app looks great. Just a few things.

1. No to summoning Asmodeus and Samael. Lilith can bring her horde of demon children, but not those two demons who are a league of their own. Still going to be an EX-ranked NP though.
2. I think you can remove the Lilitu as a NP and change it to a skill, like Prana Burst (Wind) to reflect her origin. It's fine but it would help bump down the NP to 6. You could remove Root Debate instead? Lilitu doesn't seem that necessary considering her Agi. Up to you. You can keep it as is if you want.
3. Ellipses has three periods "..." not two ".." just as an fyi. I'd also watch out for run-ons. It's no big deal, but you're missing commas here and there.
4. Oh and "strong mirror presence" is probably not the phrase you wanted. I had to google "Lilith mirror" to see what you mean. You should just say she has an obsession with mirrors? Or she's related to mirrors in some ways?

Once you're done with those, should be all good.
Tanz Avatar

Tanz
OOC
I play Ying Zhemg, Li Xin, Wang Ben, Marcos Amuro, Luca Barany, Kiritsugu Emiya-Yggdm., and Jin.

Post by Deleted on Jul 28, 2014 1:14:49 GMT

1. A'ight did a few wording changes whilst I was there too, and took out the demon lords.

2. I wanted root debate, since in theory it would let Lilith remain hidden, even in origins. I ended up removing Lilitu because I figured it would work out better as a Caster, not an Assassin XD

3. Oh, sorry, I guess I talk too long without breaths since once I was told that commas is where you breathe in a sentence. XD Sorry about the ellipses but I think I got all of the ellipses... I didn't do the commas though because I might be a rotten judge of character for that one.

4. changed it to obsession hope that makes it more clear!
Deleted Avatar

Deleted

Post by Catharsis on Jul 28, 2014 2:45:47 GMT

Pending
Just some questions and suggestions for Night - Queen of Darkness.

1. >It also enables the summon of furniture, creatures that have been made specifically by Lilith for a purpose, such as offense or defense.

...'Furniture'? I assume you mean lackeys or something, not couches and bookshelves. Could you explain a little about what sort of things she can summon and how? Are they like golems or homunculi, or are they like members of her brood? Are they phantasmal, ie can you bash them to death or not? Does it take a long time to summon them, or can they be summoned instantaneously in battle? How much control does she have over them?

2. >often imbued with prana-eating diseases that rapidly deteriorate a person's power

I think this is really strong--too strong for her to use without incurring some sort of penalty, especially since the noble phantasm already offers so much else.

I think thematically it's cooler for Night to turn the field to her advantage. From the description, I envision that it turns the battlefield dark like night? Instead of prana-eating diseases, I suggest making the darkness from Night instantly bring her Queen of the Night skill's boosts to max. In addition, I think it'd be really cool if it weakened the effect of shiny/glowy/fiery noble phantasms.

3. Would you consider swapping over to Assassin of Black? The spot is open now, and Notan has held the Assassin of Red spot over the weekend. Although he's fine with switching over to Assassin of Black, he already has a servant on the Black team, so if it's no difference to you, things will work out better if he's not doubling up on servants on the same team.
Catharsis Avatar

Catharsis
STAFF
Tanz Avatar

Tanz
OOC
I play Ying Zhemg, Li Xin, Wang Ben, Marcos Amuro, Luca Barany, Kiritsugu Emiya-Yggdm., and Jin.
Quick Reply