memoria scenes

Post by Tanz on Aug 5, 2014 15:56:27 GMT

Have you ever thought of what scene your character would have if they were in an ending scene like memoria from Fate/Zero? Master, Servant! Though for Servants, something related to their past life is a must. For Masters, I guess something from their ordinary life...or wretched life, more similar to the OP instead. Then tell us why you chose that!

For Zheng
There are a lot of things I can put here but I think the scene of Zheng's first declaration as the first emperor of the unified China is most appropriate. He stands completely impassive before hundred thousands of people in his ceremonial clothes with the mianguan partially covering his face. He has a subject by the side, whose face is drawn with so much passion in contrast to his. He's bellowing to all the people who gathered of their new ruler, Qin Shi Huang.

Not much to say why I thought of this. Unification of China was Zheng's greatest accomplishment. As king, it also represents his most notable phantasm, Bingmayong, which is really the only phantasm belonging to him. (The Great Wall was General Meng Tian's idea and the burning of books was Prime Minister Li Si's.) Zheng was indebted to all past sacrifices to get where he was. Though he knew it wasn't the end yet either.

For Xin
A scene in the court with a heavily bandaged, badly injured Xin on all fours, spilling tears of anguish, frustration, and regret before Zheng (still just a king of Qin), who had risen from the throne in alarm. Fresh blood trailed behind Xin. He had forced himself to return immediately to personally report the defeat as if it were a grave sin. His entire army were almost wiped out and Xin lost everyone he knew.

I originally thought a happy scene with his wife and kids but I think his crushing defeat during the Chu campaign is more appropriate after all.

For Ben
A furious Ben charging in full speed toward the capital with his unit after hearing the death of his son, Li. By his side were his lieutenants, who appear troubled and concerned by their master's behaviour.

Ben was an accomplished general. No questions about that. But obviously he became more humane when he had people he would care for. Li was a very important person in Ben's life and his purpose now is related to Li's death.

For Marcos
Marcos flipping a table. Yep. He usually looks calm so it's funny to see him get flustered and worked out.

For Kiritsugu
Drinking with all his Yggdmillennia buddies + True Kiritsugu Smile but he'll still kill everyone anyway

For Luca
Probably a scene with Csilla! Unless Blue chooses a depressing scene for Csilla. If he's not in a scene with Csilla, he's bending coke bottles with magic.
Tanz Avatar

Tanz
OOC
I play Ying Zhemg, Li Xin, Wang Ben, Marcos Amuro, Luca Barany, Kiritsugu Emiya-Yggdm., and Jin.
Quick Reply