c'est la vie [wrath]

Post by Wrath on Jul 21, 2014 7:42:58 GMT

i.imgur.com/aoHCD.png
[attr="class","pork"]
MASTER OF RED LANCER
SVETLANA DMITRIYEVA
[attr="class","buns"]Long story short, Svetlana's been around the shady block one too many times. Her family, descended from a long line of powerful alchemists but shitty magi otherwise, is dead. She may or may not have played a hand in that.

She also may or may not be responsible for other, various things -- because she is, at least for now, the Association's dog. Svetlana can and will get her hands dirty, thank you very much. Her moral code is essentially non-existent, and she's about as self-serving as it gets.

But hey. At least she's not an asshole. I lied. I lied so hard. She's a total asshole.

In other news, Svetlana is currently the Master of Red Lancer, and they probably aren't going to get along in the slightest. She follows laws when convenient and breaks them with the same reasoning -- so while she's fairly suave, don't ever make the mistake of thinking she cares.

FRIENDS; At least there's less of a chance she'll stab you from behind?
ENEMIES; She has a lot of them. She doesn't particularly care.
LOVERS; If you mean lover without any actual love, hell yeah.
OTHER; WHO WANTS TO HELP KILL HER SERVANT?
[newclass=.pork]width: 100px; display: block;padding: 10px; text-align: center; font-family: courier new;font-size: 10px;[/newclass][newclass=.pork img]border-radius: 50px;[/newclass][newclass=.buns]padding: 10px; height: 150px; display: block; width: 300px; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; margin: 10px 0px;[/newclass]
Wrath Avatar

Wrath
OOC
Wrath Avatar

Wrath
OOC
Hua Mulan Avatar

Hua Mulan
Nadia Brand Avatar

Nadia Brand
TEAM RED
Hua Mulan Avatar

Hua Mulan
Wrath Avatar

Wrath
OOC
Ying Zheng Avatar

Ying Zheng
TEAM BLACK
Georgius Avatar

Georgius

Post by Tanz on Aug 4, 2014 11:40:51 GMT

I WAS JUST WONDERING WHO ELSE IN THE SITE I HAVEN'T PLOTTED WITH

HELLO WRATH

MEET CURRENTLY A "DOG" OF THE ASSOCIATION TOO. MERCENARIES FTW.

So they would definitely know each other. I doubt Lana knows Kiri is a triple agent for the Association, but might find his presence in Yggdmillenia a surprise...or interesting. It depends how he strikes to Lana as from his reputation (or from when they'd met, if they have). Kiri's presence in Yggdmillenia is supposed to be a secret from the Association to prevent suspicions since he appears at both sides. But Kiri and Lana needs to run into each other for sure.
Tanz Avatar

Tanz
OOC
I play Ying Zhemg, Li Xin, Wang Ben, Marcos Amuro, Luca Barany, Kiritsugu Emiya-Yggdm., and Jin.

Post by Luciel 'Tier' Fraoude on Aug 13, 2014 2:28:09 GMT

Meet yo boss, Luciel! He's not the nicest person either so he'll be understanding of her lifestyle to a point. They likely won't be friends, but colleagues go out for a drink every now and then. He would definitely like to take a chance to figure her loyalties and objectives after gathering all of Red Team together. Maybe they could plot for a mutually beneficial ending~?
Quick Reply