[attr="class","charinfo"]SABER
MALE
SERVANT
BLACK
NEUTRAL GOOD
TSUNDERE
[attr="class","field"]
[attr="class","blackheading"]BACKGROUND
Whatever the modern histories say, El Cid fought for all of his country. Born of minor nobility, the peasants and aristocrats alike came to claim him as their own. He embraced the two names given to him by his Christian and Muslim subjects equally, although the world now remembers him only by El Cid rather than El Campeador. 

Basically all of the history was true, minus the bit where the Christians made him their Muslim-devouring national hero. He was more laidback than that.
[attr="class","field"]
[attr="class","redheading"]PERSONALITY
El Cid is a pretty nice guy, actually. He's not angsty, guilt-ridden or prone to brooding. He likes an honorable fight and a cause, but he won't really go out searching for one either. He's probably more religious than most these days, but he isn't going to proselytize to you.

His wish for the Holy Grail is to reborn with none of this spirit bullshit with his wife and children, giving them the peaceful life they were denied.
[attr="class","field"]
[attr="class","blackheading"]COMBAT
  • He's always swinging one of his swords around. They're very sharp swords. He's good at melee.
  • You could probably shoot him. Being good at melee means you're bad at range. He'll refuse to instigate dishonorable combat unless the life of his master depends on it.
[attr="class","field"]
[attr="class","redheading"]SKILLS AND PARAMETERS
  • [attr="class","stat"]STRENGTH
    ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ A
  • [attr="class","stat"]ENDURANCE
    ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ B
  • [attr="class","stat"]AGILITY
    ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ B
  • [attr="class","stat"]MANA
    ▬ ▬ ▬ C
  • [attr="class","stat"]LUCK
    ▬ E
  • [attr="class","stat"]NOBLE PHANTASM
    ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ A
    Tizona - Firebrand. To gaze upon Tizona is to know the truth of your own defeat. When El Cid wields Tizona against an opponent, he can parry any Noble Phantasm used against him that is ranked lower than Tizona. The sword itself burns with a righteous flame that cannot be quenched by means magical or mundane. 
    ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ A
    La Colada - Sword of the Worthy. The second of El Cid's two swords, La Colada can only be wielded by El Cid himself, or one he deems worthy. La Colada has a dampening effect--only the worthy are able to stand against it, and it does uncurable damage when El Cid fights against an opponent of the evil or neutral alignment. Should El Cid defeat an opponent while wielding La Colada the sword will devour their essence and replenish all of El Cid's HP and mana.
    ▬ ▬ ▬ C
    Campeador's Oath - Honorable Challenge. A life as the campeador of his King, accustomed to winning duels and jousts, El Cid is at his greatest advantage when fighting an opponent one on one. Should he challenge his enemy to an honorable duel, judged fairly and free from outside meddling, upon their acceptance El Cid's STR will rise to EX for the duration of the duel, as he wields his sword for king, country and people. This is part of a reality marble or something, I dunno.
    ▬ ▬ ▬ C
    Barbieca - Horse of the Barbarian. A trained warhorse and one of El Cid's dearest companions during his long campaigns. When mounted upon Barbieca he appears as a menacing figure, shrouded in glory and possessing parameters of the EX level, although this is a mere illusion and nothing changes in reality. He cannot utilize any of Tizona or La Colada's additional powers while mounted upon Barbieca. They function as normal swords. This is also stuck in the reality marble.
  • [attr="class","stat"]MAGIC RESISTANCE
    ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ A
    El Cid believes in God and he doesn't care for your heresy.
  • [attr="class","stat"]GUARDIAN KNIGHT
    ▬ ▬  D
    When defending any citizen of Spain, they cannot be injured so long as El Cid still stands between them and those who would do them harm. Given that he's currently in China, it's a bit of a useless skill, unless he comes upon some unlucky tourists.
  • [attr="class","stat"]RIDING
    ▬ ▬ ▬ C
    El Cid has a pony.
[newclass=.field]border:#e3e3e3 5px solid;text-align:justify;background-color:#6e6e6e;color:#e3e3e3;margin:4px;padding:8px;[/newclass][newclass=.charicon]background-color:#0D0D0D;color:#e3e3e3;padding:5px;[/newclass][newclass=.charname]color:#f7f7f7;font-family:'lobster';font-size:26px;border-bottom: #C72838 solid 5px;[/newclass][newclass=.charinfo]margin: 0px 0px 10px 50px; font-size: 20px; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass][newclass=.blackheading]background-color:#0D0D0D;color:#e3e3e3;padding:5px;font-weight:bold;font-size:12px;margin-bottom:5px;text-align:center;font-family:courier new;[/newclass][newclass=.redheading]background-color:#C72838;color:#e3e3e3;padding:5px;font-weight:bold;font-size:12px;margin-bottom:5px;text-align:center;font-family:courier new;[/newclass][newclass=.stat]width:150px;display:inline-block;[/newclass]
Deleted Avatar

Deleted
Tanz Avatar

Tanz
OOC
I play Ying Zhemg, Li Xin, Wang Ben, Marcos Amuro, Luca Barany, Kiritsugu Emiya-Yggdm., and Jin.

Post by Tanz on Jul 21, 2014 9:10:55 GMT

Pending
lol actually I have to legit pend you.

1. I can combine Campeador's Oath and Barbierca for you?
2. And if you could write more in your personality and background, that would be great, 'cause I don't wanna set a bad example to others.
3. You don't really need that charisma skill. He can be charismatic without it. Unless it has a specific effect, you can change it to something else.
4. On that note, you can have one more skill too! Class skills don't count to the max number of skills you can have.

Tanz Avatar

Tanz
OOC
I play Ying Zhemg, Li Xin, Wang Ben, Marcos Amuro, Luca Barany, Kiritsugu Emiya-Yggdm., and Jin.
Deleted Avatar

Deleted
Quick Reply