redox plotter

Post by Hua Mulan on Jul 18, 2014 7:18:29 GMT

HUA MULAN
RIDER - RED FACTION - LAWFUL GOOD - PROFILE
what can i say, she's a crossdressing warrior from northern china. unlike her disney version, this mulan is a hardened general who has a pretty good idea of who she is and where she should be in life. mulan is a rock both on the battlefield and as a friend. as far as being a heroic sprit goes, she's probably among the less angsty ones. i mean, she's has a pretty good life and she practically wants for nothing. mulan is here to fulfill her contractual obligations as a summoned servant, and she has no desire to stay in this world for longer than she has to. 

uh. getting her a master is a wip i'M WORKING ON IT

she probably spends most of her time meandering around town, buying shit and keeping an eye out for things. i boosted her luck stat to A+ which means that ic wise there will probably be some really crazy hijinks happening around her like blowout sales and free beer on the house. idk i really want casual threads for her bc i think they will be super fun.

she doesn't really hold grudges against the black faction but she'll probably good-naturedly make fun of you as she sees fit (i'm looking at you hector, xin). overall i'm up for plots with any faction but she is undoubtedly on her master's side.

DANKE ϟ
Hua Mulan Avatar

Hua Mulan

Post by Svetlana Dmitriyeva on Jul 21, 2014 7:49:35 GMT

i will be real here the first thing svetlana probably does is check mulan out.

and then probably hop on the free beer that the bar is suddenly having, because who the fuck turns down free alcohol?

other than that, though, rider's and svetlana's relationship is probably dependent on whoever rider's master is, because i doubt lana would be too interested in rider otherwise.

Post by Hua Mulan on Jul 21, 2014 17:56:16 GMT

lbr here mulan has probably been checked out by the gay dudes in her army and felt massively sorry for them bc oops not a real dude AT LEAST THIS TIME LANA KNOWS WHAT SHE'S CHECKING OUT

and yes that should totally be how they meet (maybe lana takes her drinking in england before they head for china and becomes massively surprised when it practically rains free alcohol for them)

her master is a mercenary with something of an inferiority complex. other than that i'm waiting on citrus to finish lol

Hua Mulan Avatar

Hua Mulan

Post by Siegfried on Aug 13, 2014 19:23:41 GMT

I think it would be interesting for Siegfried and Mulan to have a chance to speak. Whether she appears as the strongest man around or as a women, or both, is no matter. I believe they would get along and sharing the ideals of honor from two very distant corners of the world would be interesting. And who better to get my back, amirite?
Siegfried Avatar

Siegfried
TEAM RED
Quick Reply