Interest Check

Post by Tanz on Aug 29, 2014 1:40:47 GMT

School's starting for a bunch of western peeps and from experience, August-September are usually slow months. As you all know, we're short on two characters from filling Team Black and we'd like to advertise again to lure in some interested members. But since we're doing that, we might as well check with everyone if any canons are going to be vacated.

It was within our expectations that characters are going to be dropped. Retconning them would be practiced Day 1 – Day 2. It's going to suck a lot, but if you think you don't have time or interest for your character, you can choose to drop them now. Our only concern is with the canon spots so anyone playing non-canon characters don't need to bother.

This interest check is going to run for 10 days until September 11 at the instance there are people who are absent and can't drop a reply instantly to confirm the characters they're keeping. You can personally confirm with any of the staff members if you're not comfortable posting here, or you can have a friend to do it for you.

Keep in mind that we try to strive for a post everyday for people who aren't in hiatus. Here is the old announcement about activity: Click here. Please make sure you post a hiatus message when you're busy or going away so we have an exact date. That's what the hiatus thread is about.

[b]Keeping:[/b] @character - canon spot, @character - canon spot
[b]Dropping: @character - canon spot, @character - canon spot
Tanz Avatar

Tanz
OOC
I play Ying Zhemg, Li Xin, Wang Ben, Marcos Amuro, Luca Barany, Kiritsugu Emiya-Yggdm., and Jin.
Tanz Avatar

Tanz
OOC
I play Ying Zhemg, Li Xin, Wang Ben, Marcos Amuro, Luca Barany, Kiritsugu Emiya-Yggdm., and Jin.
Hawwah Avatar

Hawwah
TEAM RED
Shikhandi Avatar

Shikhandi
TEAM BLACK
Catharsis Avatar

Catharsis
STAFF
Nakula Avatar

Nakula
TEAM BLACK
lurker Avatar

lurker
OOC
Hector of Troy Avatar

Hector of Troy
TEAM BLACK

Post by Celest Vermillion on Sept 3, 2014 11:55:51 GMT

Keeping: - master of red saber, - master of black archer,
Dropping: none

I"m still here! I'm sorry I've been having financial issues and real life has taken over, and I didn't post a hiatus cause I wasn't sure how long it was going to be for >3< But I just got my loans squared away and it looks like I'll make it! So I'm back in the game :3

Post by Altai-Erdene Nergülgiin on Sept 5, 2014 4:00:33 GMT

Keeping: - master of red caster, - red caster, - crazy bitch
Dropping: - master of black rider, - ruler.

...Because I'm an idiot, and I gave Tanz the admin account, so now I can't edit my own post:

Ruler is gone; she's up for adoption if anyone's interested, but I think a different heroic spirit would also be super cool. I was looking forward to seeing Isis vs YHWH. :( I hate dropping plots, and I am sorry.

Altai is likewise gone.

Post by Tanz on Sept 10, 2014 1:04:07 GMT

One day left. Canons that have not reported are:

(master of berserker of red), (lancer of red), (berserker of red), (rider of red), (master of caster of black & yggdmillenia head), (taixuan supervisor) and (master of rider of red).

Canons being dropped are:

(?) (saber of red), (ruler) and (master of rider of black)
Tanz Avatar

Tanz
OOC
Quick Reply