Timeline and Continuity Issues

Post by Tanz on Aug 14, 2014 16:49:53 GMT

Red Team's War Meeting

It supposedly takes place in Taixuan Day -1 since we have Nadia guarding the premises already, but the Masters, including Nadia herself and Svetlana, don't arrive in Taixuan until Day 0 Morning. We can move the meeting to Day 0 Evening instead and the only affected thread in Nadia's battle with Hector. They can actually occur at the same time. Nadia got bored and went to look for some Black Servants.

Red Team's Plane to Taixuan

So Lana and Nadia go to Taixuan Day 0 Morning and in Lana's post, she says that all the Masters are gathered there. It's actually me who derped because I kind of just assumed all the Masters go to Taixuan on their own. I can move my thread with Melon to Day 0 Morning, though they're still going to be in a separate plane. Just a head's up.

The battle of 100 mages

Afternoon or evening? Well, we can just say it started light in the afternoon and developed until the evening? The details are still vague but I do imagine it would somehow end on evening/night regardless.

I think we're going to have a thread masterlist after this.
Tanz Avatar

Tanz
OOC
I play Ying Zhemg, Li Xin, Wang Ben, Marcos Amuro, Luca Barany, Kiritsugu Emiya-Yggdm., and Jin.

Post by Altai-Erdene Nergülgiin on Aug 15, 2014 13:53:17 GMT

Do YOU want to manage a site thread tracker, because I don't think I have to the time to keep one well updated, so you're on your own on that. I don't think it's a bad idea--in fact, I think it's a good one--but I've been on sites with those, and they're usually too far outdated to be particularly useful. That being said, we're a small site.

Anyway, moving the war meeting is cool by me. I also think evening for battle of the 100 mages is wisest, hindsight 20/20.
Tanz Avatar

Tanz
OOC
I play Ying Zhemg, Li Xin, Wang Ben, Marcos Amuro, Luca Barany, Kiritsugu Emiya-Yggdm., and Jin.
Quick Reply