1. Hiatus

Post by Catharsis on Jul 6, 2014 2:31:59 GMT

Hiatus
ACTIVITY
We won't ever do a formal activity check. Instead, if you're going to be absent or on hiatus, post here to let us know when and how long you'll be out.

[code*][li][b]OOC NAME[/b] - Date to Date
@tag, @your, @characters[/li][/*code]

If you're not back when you say you will be (or if you've been MIA for longer than a few days), we'll send PMs and emails. If we don't receive a response within a week, you will be removed. Usually, this involves the staff NPCing your characters until they receive a satisfactory death or can otherwise be written out of the story.
ABSENTEES
We are currently missing:
Catharsis Avatar

Catharsis
STAFF
Catharsis Avatar

Catharsis
STAFF

Post by Celest Vermillion on Aug 4, 2014 17:07:43 GMT

[li][b]Melon[/b] - August 4th to August 16th
@celest, @heike[/li]

*I'm not really sure what's going to happen for the next few weeks, so I'm posting this just in case. I might be just as active I might not be, we'll see.

Post by lurker on Aug 7, 2014 3:36:29 GMT

[li][b]LURKER[/b] - August 6 - August 8???
@lemuel, @lugh[/li]

So my comp's MIA an I gotta send it back to get fixed. Until I get used to navigating and typing on the tablet, yer gonna have to wait.

If someone else wants to pick up the servant slot, they're free to. Sorry. orz
lurker Avatar

lurker
OOC
Yehoshua Avatar

Yehoshua
TEAM BLACK

Post by Hector of Troy on Aug 10, 2014 3:11:51 GMT

[li][b]VIRA[/b] - August 10 to August 19
@hector, @tian[/li]

I'll be on vacation for a little bit more than a week. There won't be any wifi for a good portion of the time, so I won't really be able to do posts while I'm gone. It's also worth mentioning that I start University on the 23rd, so there might be a another smaller hiatus sometime around that time too, until I get used to the new schedule and all.
Hector of Troy Avatar

Hector of Troy
TEAM BLACK

Post by Ruler on Aug 12, 2014 0:39:39 GMT

Oh my god, I swear I am always on hiatus or some shit. I'm moving from China back to America in a week. I figured packing would take a day, travel would take a day, otherwise no big deal. I forgot I had to say goodbye and eat food with EVERYBODY I'VE EVER MET HERE. EVER.

[li]it's the same as before[/li]
Ruler Avatar

Ruler
Jin Avatar

Jin
OOC

Post by General Meng Tian on Aug 22, 2014 4:36:03 GMT

[li][b]VIRA[/b] - August 23 to August 28??
@hector, @tian[/li]

I'm sad because I just came off of hiatus, but it really can't be helped. I'm going to be really busy with moving and such, but I'm not sure how that's going to affect my posting. Just a heads up.
lurker Avatar

lurker
OOC
vertigo Avatar

vertigo
OOC
Shikhandi Avatar

Shikhandi
TEAM BLACK
Hawwah Avatar

Hawwah
TEAM RED