Nakula Matata [Merls]

Post by Nakula on Aug 3, 2014 2:55:20 GMT

Saber of Black

Nakula is the Saber of Black, and an old as fuck Indian Demi-God. And in case I haven't beaten it over your head quite enough yet, he's known for being the hottest of the bunch. He's also pretty bitchin' at this whole murdering people with a sword thing, hence being summoned as a Saber. He's one of the youngest brothers of the Pandavas, whom are kind of like the ancient historical badass demigods of India. He actually is kind of a side character in his epic, but still pulls off some damn impressive things and is all sorts of badass. The only reason he's not more prominent is because the other characters in the epic, namely his brothers, are just that much more badass. But this isn't about them, this is about Nakula, pretty boy sword fighter extraordinaire.

Unlike a lot of other Servants, Nakula actually has no wish for the grail. Getting it might be neat, but he'd probably blow the wish on something stupid like trying to find something he thinks is as attractive as he is. And considering the Grail is a ball of malicious intentions rolled into a hate filled murder spewing cup, it's probably best if such an idiotic wish isn't used on it. However, he absolutely will fight to the death over it if his Master needs it.

More importantly though, y'all best not fuck with Dharma. If the Mahabharata teaches one thing, it's that adherence to Dharama [That which is Righteous] is more important than anything. So if you intentionally do something evil, malicious, dishonorable, etc in front of Nakula, he'll probably go cruisin' for a bruisin'. Fighting and killing is fine, but make sure you do it -right-. At least while he's around, ye?

Friends: Nakula can befriend almost anyone, he's sociable like that. But as aforementioned, don't fuck with Dharma or be an asshat or he'll quickly grow to hate you.
Enemies: See above comments on violating Dharma.
Lovers: He's open, but still has some lingering feelings for his wife Draupadi. Flings and temporary things may work, but commitment will be more difficult.
Other: Can't think of anything off the top of my head.

Church Overseer

He's the dude the Church sent. I was going to type more but it's way too early in the morning for this crap so I'ma just fill it in later and put in a shite crop image for him for now. Sue me.

Friends: Nero likes to pretend he's friends with everyone. He only really likes Christians though.
Enemies: People who deliberately reject God. Also vain or materialistic people. And just a lot of other people for no particular reason besides him being a douchewaffle.
Lovers: NOT UNLESS YOUR INITIALS ARE J. C. AND YOU DIED FOR HIS SINS.
Other: Dot dot dot

Nakula Avatar

Nakula
TEAM BLACK
Siegfried Avatar

Siegfried
TEAM RED

Post by Nakula on Aug 14, 2014 22:35:53 GMT

Yeh boi-- 1v1 me brah.

I imagine it'll go much like the Karna vs Siegfried fight in Apocrypha, with neither able to actually inflict lasting damage on the other without busting out their Noble Phantasms, although Sieg will more than likely have the advantage in this case.

When and where? Have any preference?
Nakula Avatar

Nakula
TEAM BLACK

Post by Tanz on Aug 15, 2014 7:08:32 GMT

I want to plotzers Nero and Marcos. The Amuro family got themselves involved in the grail war because they owe someone in the Association. But I happen to have mentioned in Marcos' thread with Paris of a friend of sort who they could contact regarding the transfer of Command Seals from his father to Marcos. I was also thinking the Amuro family would be a Christian family too so this can turn out well!

So if it works with you, maybe Nero happen to be friends or acquainted with Marcos' family? They're a Spanish family. Marcos' mother is French though but she's become a Spanish citizen since she married. Typical Christian family too, though it's always been odd for Marcos since faith and magecraft feel like two separate ideas. His mother isn't fully accepting of the magic side of the family for this reason.
Tanz Avatar

Tanz
OOC
I play Ying Zhemg, Li Xin, Wang Ben, Marcos Amuro, Luca Barany, Kiritsugu Emiya-Yggdm., and Jin.
Siegfried Avatar

Siegfried
TEAM RED

Post by Nero Giambattista Arcangelo on Aug 16, 2014 5:48:33 GMT

, sure thing. The Salamanca can be old friends with the Amuro's, or Nero could just personally know the family. Or both-- It wouldn't be surprising if he'd met Marcos before in either case. Really it's up to whichever you prefer as far as how well they know each other, but I'm totally up for him being a friend or at least associate of the Amuros' through ties from the Spanish side of his family. Also, we could set up a thread for them to meet and have Nero transfer the Seals from Marcos' dad to him too-- Nero arrives on mid day Day -1, the day after the Paris thread, so that's about the earliest he could get to them to make the transfer. If it's not urgent or you want Marcos to mull the situation over for longer or something, it could be put off to a later day, but if it's urgent that's the earliest Nero could do so. 

, Lez du et. Them meeting at Wendy's at Midnight is actually a surprisingly possible given Padma's eating habits. Day 1's Night would probably work best, as Nakula was with Padma while she was hunting deer on the night between Day 0 and Day 1. We can say they ran into one another by accident [On a visit to get Frosties from Wendy's ofcourse], or something of a more serious nature/some reason they would know the other would be there. Your call really. Also, I can make the thread or you can, whichever you prefer.
Nero Giambattista Arcangelo Avatar

Nero Giambattista Arcangelo
NEUTRAL

Post by Tanz on Aug 17, 2014 13:14:41 GMT

Day -1 sounds perfect. They go to Taixuan in Day 0 morning so I think Day -1 meeting would be great. Even if I wanted Marcos to mull about it, he doesn't have a choice. I think he's handling the situation fine...at least I don't expect him to delay this for some angst. His thread with Paris is closing up so we can start our thread as soon as that's done! Marcos might seek advice from Nero. Can't really blame him for still trying to look for an escape.
Tanz Avatar

Tanz
OOC
I play Ying Zhemg, Li Xin, Wang Ben, Marcos Amuro, Luca Barany, Kiritsugu Emiya-Yggdm., and Jin.

Post by Nakula on Aug 20, 2014 4:41:34 GMT

Alright, we'll do Day -1 then. I'll say Nero flew back from Fuyuki after picking up the spare Command Seals to finish some Church business before he left for Taixuan, and happened to be around to help Marcos. [Around being "in Europe."] They can meet up... in whichever country Marcos summoned Paris and then head to Taixuan separately, since Nero can't officially help or be associated with Marcos. As far as advice goes... Nero may or may not be helpful, depending on what he's asked. We'll see. <<;;

Would you like to make the thread or shall I?
Nakula Avatar

Nakula
TEAM BLACK

Post by Tanz on Aug 20, 2014 5:16:48 GMT

Help this confused child oh father

Marcos is supposed to be en route to England because that's where they assumed Nero was. But his mother tried to contact him and must have been informed that he was away in Fuyuki. If it's more convenient, Marcos can head over where Nero is. He may have contacted him in some way. How do you contact holy men. Does Nero have a phone or does he prefer a familiar or something.

I was thinking of starting the thread but it might be faster if you do since we'll be getting straight to business. And since this is directly after a thread I just did, a ~change of perspective~ would be nice.
Tanz Avatar

Tanz
OOC

Post by Nakula on Aug 20, 2014 5:29:43 GMT

Nero does in fact have a phone, although familiars also work. Phone is probably the more common and more expected way though-- He must keep in contact with the muggles too after all.

The timing is a bit confusing because Nero is in Fuyuki directly prior to going to Taixuan, but I could always change that. Marcos going to Fuyuki also works-- I'm flexible with what Nero was doing in the -X days, so basically anything works so long as he ends up stopping by Fuyuki and gets to Taixuan. If Marcos meeting him in Fuyuki is fine, it'd probably fit most with what I have planned at the moment.

I should be able to get a thread up sometime tomorrow, either way.

...Also I only now noticed that half the previous post was italicized for some reason. Considering I never used any tags this confuses my tired brain.
Nakula Avatar

Nakula
TEAM BLACK

Post by Hawwah on Aug 20, 2014 5:57:58 GMT

Oh if you thought Nero would have a hard time handling who Berserker is...

But in all seriousness, I wanna have him and Hawwah interact. I'm not sure how his opinion might be on her, but I know she'd probably be extra resentful of him for being one of "Dad's men". There be some bad blood there. And who knows, it might be refreshing for someone with whom she can share a mutual hate.
Hawwah Avatar

Hawwah
TEAM RED
Nero Giambattista Arcangelo Avatar

Nero Giambattista Arcangelo
NEUTRAL
Quick Reply