the mage who survived
Tanz Avatar

Tanz
OOC
I play Ying Zhemg, Li Xin, Wang Ben, Marcos Amuro, Luca Barany, Kiritsugu Emiya-Yggdm., and Jin.
Du Yuehan Avatar

Du Yuehan

Post by Innesviel von Einzbern on Aug 10, 2014 16:35:30 GMT

Wow. At last someone replied to this request :)

I would like to propose Innesviel von Einzbern as the surviving Magus. She can also be a potential Master in The Red Team, an avid planner, and a superb detector. If the Red needs it badly (strictly for the fun of the plot. Nothing else) she can also be a possible tide-turner !
Innesviel von Einzbern Avatar

Innesviel von Einzbern
TEAM RED
Tanz Avatar

Tanz
OOC
I play Ying Zhemg, Li Xin, Wang Ben, Marcos Amuro, Luca Barany, Kiritsugu Emiya-Yggdm., and Jin.
Du Yuehan Avatar

Du Yuehan

Post by Innesviel von Einzbern on Aug 10, 2014 17:16:18 GMT

Yup. But she did accompany the group in the attack, and I planned for her to meet Berserker.

But I have a wonderful idea! How about the Yggddmillennia did not know there's 101 st member. So the body count would still be 99, while in reality two people survived. One reported directly while the other became Master of Berserker.

Although I am curious how Yuehan became Berserker's Master after his/her group was eliminated by Berserker himself. We have already agreed that the single survivor was from the group that faced Berserker of Black...

Innesviel von Einzbern
TEAM RED

Post by Du Yuehan on Aug 10, 2014 17:54:44 GMT

a brief demonstration of my lack of knowledge: ... it was already agreed what? (i've read whatever was in the plotting threads, btw, but it's also nearly 2am so i'm feeling a lil groggy and incoherent.)

while i haven't put this into the app, it's what i'm thinking at the moment: the du family probably intended on defecting at some point. they just wanted to cause as much damage as they could from the inside out, but it ended in everyone but yuehan's death. his granddad probably summoned berserker of black, died for some reason, and yuehan ended up becoming the master.

and then he faked his death. while innes can be the official survivor of it all, there was actually someone else who didn't. she probably doesn't know about it.

(a random note: hilariously, john was jesus's disciple and you have yehoshu'a who was moses's disciple.)
Du Yuehan Avatar

Du Yuehan

Post by Innesviel von Einzbern on Aug 12, 2014 1:45:45 GMT

, I have this idea thatwould be interesting to play. How about Innes and Du Yuehan knew each other and were actually quite close? :)

In Innes' history she had been a regular addition to 100 Mages, and overtime developed quite a bond with some members there. How about this: Du is a YGM all along, but joined Hundred Hunters for reasons of his own. When the Hundred arrived in Taixuan Du was already a Master, but somehow Innes was unable to detect him as such. The only thing she sensed was at least one Servant had been summoned -Berserker. During the attack on the castle, Innes' team was originally going to another route, but Du convinced them to take the path that would inevitably lead them to Berserker, knowing full well that Berserker's ability was perfect to face the team's strong barrier-erecting ability. He could also be the one detailing the other team's route to make them face approppriate Servants: physical fighter to Saber, offensive magic against Caster to make sure they would all lose. Being a trusted member of the Hundred, the team agreed, and the rest is history.

And for added spice, can we make Innes actually regarded Du as her most valuable companion before? We can play a history detailing one circumstance when they were working together to show how close they once were, perhaps with a kind of big-brother-little-sister relationship? Imagine then what Innes would feel when she knew that her most trusted companion, and the one she still secretly mourned as lost was actually the one who made her lose everyone she once cared about. She'll be a wreck.

Ooh and she would be even scarier XD

Innesviel von Einzbern
TEAM RED

Post by Du Yuehan on Aug 13, 2014 7:23:11 GMT

:

i think i'm just going to finish up the app i have for yuehan. with a more solid thing down on paper, i'll be able to better think over the plot you have proposed. at the moment, i don't think what you've suggested is going to fly with the concept/ideas i've got for him.

for one, he's more family-oriented, and then group-oriented in that order. he doesn't want to see either of them come to harm, but he would definitely ensure his family's safety over the hundred mages'. this fact is certain. i don't think it's likely that he was yggm all along, either.

so until i've got my app approved, this discussion's gutta be put on hold for the moment. thanks for understanding.
Du Yuehan Avatar

Du Yuehan

Innesviel von Einzbern
TEAM RED
Quick Reply