No Good at Thinking Things Through

Post by Paris of Troy on Jul 31, 2014 5:39:28 GMT

Red's derpy Archer, Paris of Troy. The man who got a thousand ships aimed at his home because he got himself involved in something that shouldn't have been his business. He'd say it's because he had such a big reputation of being fair, and Menelaus would have a completely different opinion about him. Regardless, he hopes to make a better impression on the others here than he did on the Spartan king.

He can be a fun guy to hang around with, though he might be a little too nosy for other Heroic Spirits with a vested interest in keeping their identities a secret. He's likely to make more than a few passes at women, Heroic Spirit or not, and is more than willing to try and make nice with the opposing team, thinking that it might just save his bacon down the road. Generally he wants things nice and easy, and making friends tends to be the best way to make that happen.

Friends: Really just be willing to talk to him. He can get a bit full of himself though, so that isn't quite as easy as it sounds. But if you can deal with a bit of grandstanding or flirtation if you're the right gender, then he's really easy to get along with.

Enemies: You have to try really hard to get on Paris' bad side. He's more than willing to forgive and forget almost anything, the only person that ever truly made him angry at was Achilles. Even Menelaus he could empathize with, even if he thought he should've let his wife make the decision...even if she might not have been in sound mind, you never can really tell with goddesses in the equation

Lovers: He's going to try. A lot. And probably fail just as many times. So long as someone is fine with his eccentricities and confident enough that they'd not just be a cheap date, then he's ripe for the taking.

Other: There's always room for people who get tired of his antics and, if stars align, maybe work a straight man and comedian duo with him.

Post by Deleted on Jul 31, 2014 14:30:31 GMT

She will hate you. She will hate you more than anything.

Pen hates men and greedy men especially, but any man who caused countless deaths on a battlefield is just the lowest of the low for her. And he started it by stealing a woman from another man, no less. She'll want to kill him even. Needless to say, if they ever meet in battle it'll be an epic duel.
Deleted Avatar

Deleted
Yehoshua Avatar

Yehoshua
TEAM BLACK

Post by Hector of Troy on Jul 31, 2014 23:06:52 GMT

HEY BRO WHAT’S UP? We definitely need to plot these two.

So Hector is a really family-oriented kind of guy. Even though Paris did start the Trojan War that ended in the destruction of their city, he’s still Hector’s brother and I don’t think he harbors a lot of negative feelings in regards to that (it’s more the coward thing that bothers him). His feelings are definitely a lot more positive now, since Hector now knows that Paris killed Achilles, and that is really fab in his book. Still, I think Paris often annoys him, since they are complete opposites.

We definitely need to have a thread! In which the brothers discover that they are on opposite teams! I think that Hector would be kind of furious that Paris was summoned, not only because Hector now has to oppose him, but also because he worries about Paris in that brotherly way. Even though Hector constantly berated Paris for being a coward in the Trojan War, he still cares about him. In his loud, aggressively shouting way.

ALSO I really don’t think he could bring himself to harm Paris personally, though he’d expect him to somewhat be able to take care of himself. If anyone tries to kill Paris in a cowardly/painful way they should expect some retribution. Just saying. Hector is pretty loyal to Black but don't test him.
Hector of Troy Avatar

Hector of Troy
TEAM BLACK

Post by Amba on Aug 2, 2014 16:01:32 GMT

Lovers: He's going to try. A lot. And probably fail just as many times. So long as someone is fine with his eccentricities and confident enough that they'd not just be a cheap date, then he's ripe for the taking.
We-ell Shikhandi's one and true wish is to find love. To be able to love and be loved back. So if Paris is someone that is not afraid to try....~

But it will be a mighty undertaking though and I don't think Paris has the fortitude to persevere But hey, Love is an Open Door right? :D
Amba Avatar

Amba
TEAM BLACK

Post by Amba on Aug 3, 2014 1:20:41 GMT

i.imgur.com/VjIfU8N.jpg

It can be made realistic :)  With Shikhandi's master being so carefree and the addition of a wacky prana battery...I imagine the trio would spend the whole war socializing in a cafe and buying stuffs.

And of course, a Saber Lion costume for Eli Roth! XD

So, when the time comes I think I'll set up the scene? Then of course it is left to the male to make the first move. That is if Paris' Master actually let his Servant socializing instead of battling. Marcos seemed so serious...
Amba Avatar

Amba
TEAM BLACK

Post by Paris of Troy on Aug 3, 2014 1:35:16 GMT

Well Paris is already going to be running around with Black in order to talk to his brother, so I figure it wouldn't be too hard to believe he might hang around with other Black servants. Marcos would be pretty serious, but he'd have to keep paris on a tight leash to get him not to chat someone up, no matter how poorly thought out.

Post by Marcos Amuro on Aug 3, 2014 3:20:24 GMT

Amba Avatar
Marcos seemed so serious...

TO HIS DEFENSE, A WAR IS SUPPOSED TO BE SERIOUS. I think it's also his expectation that everyone would be like that. So this is a really weird situation for Marcos. I wouldn't really cross out any possibility. Marcos can learn to perceive things differently. If you guys are looking to do this thread now though, it's definitely not going to happen just yet.

edit: well, archer has independent action so he can probably get away anyway lmao
Marcos Amuro Avatar

Marcos Amuro
TEAM RED

Post by Nimue on Aug 4, 2014 13:45:28 GMT

Red Caster is both willing to talk to him AND deal with his flirting. Granted, she might like him enough to warn him that she totally stuck the last guy that hit on her too much into a rock, but that won't get in the way of a budding friendship, would it? She dies on Day 2, but she's looking to talk to everyone on her team to learn as much as she can about them. It might not be the most interesting thread, but I'd love for her to take the measure of Black Archer.

Nadia is Master of Red Caster, and she might not be able to take Paris very seriously, but I suppose that would suit Paris just fine?

He'll probably encounter Altai eventaully as Master of Black Rider. More on that when we get there, unless you want to plot something out ahead of time.

Ruler would find him adorable and do her best to find him a girlfriend and/or wife. (Let's be real, as far as the Mark Antony ideal man goes, Paris is roughly the opposite.) After meeting him, she will bring random people over to meet him until Marcos tells her to stop. Maybe she can bring over.

Is the apple a real apple? Because Meng Na might be interested in stealing that apple. And, y'know, use it to cause trouble. Probably in his name.
Nimue Avatar

Nimue
TEAM RED

Post by Paris of Troy on Aug 5, 2014 4:44:04 GMT

As long as she wouldn't do it to him, he may not be dumb enough to believe her if she said it, but he's nowhere near smart enough not to take the risk. Also, Paris is Red unless I've been pretty confused.

Shenanigans with Ruler sounds awesome, that's something that needs to happen. That would also be a good way to start Shikhandi stuff going, as well as just getting him acquainted in a relatively safe way with characters that just seem generally harder to justify, so that'd be a big help!

The apple is real, though it isn't nearly as fragile as that description would have it be. Not sure if it regenerates or something, but it's a Noble Phantasm in power and not likely to be broken by taking a bite out of it lol.

Post by Shikhandi on Aug 7, 2014 16:29:31 GMT

Wow, we have a Ruler that is working part-time as Love Matchmaking Agency? This will be really fun!!

And I can imagine how one of the "introduction" would go -Carnival Phantasm mode kicks in- XD

Shikhandi (S): ...Ruler, I thought I was being called for something serious? What is that two-seat table for? And those candlelights?
Cleopatra (C): *clap hands* Oh, No worries no worries~ Now tell me. Don't you think that dress fits you well, hm? Don't you?
S: It does...I think? I thank you for your generous gift, Ruler, but...
C: I knew it! I am still the best on all things fashion! Now, Shhhh~  Just sit here -here, let me help you- and count to three...
S: ...Why?
C: With me now! One...
S:  I still don't...
C: Three!
Paris (P): *appears from behind a curtain, a stalk of red rose between his lips* I have come! I am Paris, The Prince of Desire! The Man Who Launched A Thousand Ships! I am Love Incarnate! And you, O beautiful one, are my queen tonight. The envy of all women! Tell me now, who is the name of you lucky one that -oh!"
C: *in background* Perfect!
S: *stares* .......
P: *stares* .......
C: W-whoa hold on. What's with all that intense staring and-
S: *whips up bow* YOU!!!
P: You,too! I mean- ME! Eh, no- you're that archer...
S: *starts pouring arrows* You won't escape me this time, coward! Face me right here right now if you're truly a man! Wait! Where do you think you're going?!
P: *weasel his way to the window* I am sorry madam, but you know that a true man...
*dramatic pause*
P: ...will never fight a woman. *dazzling smile* *escapes yet again*

***Okay, I can't hold myself**** :)

S: WAIT! What are you -ah!
Hector (H): Hey! Watch where you -Archer? Why are you running like mad?
S: Rider! Your brother, your little brother, He has just disgraced the class of Archer for the fifth time! You have to help me restore our honor!
H: He has- what? Hahahahaha That's just like him! Truly...
Nakula (N): *appears suddenly* Honor? I can help you with that, if you'll allow me? *unsheathe sword*
S: ...Thank you. Come with me. He went that way.
H: Hey, wait! Don't be too harsh he's just a- Drat. They're gone.

Nimue (I): *is walking on a street carrying groceries* Oh, my. What is all this ruckus about?
N: We do not want to fight now, Caster. We're...
S: Archer! Did you see him?
I: Hm..? Oh, you mean our Archer? He did run past just now. Let's see... I think he went that way? *points a random direction*
N: Thank you. Let us make haste!
I: *waves* Careful~ And send him my greetings when you see him!

I: *turns a corner* See, the stone I talked about is real, right?
P: *only his face appears inside the stone* ....!!!!
I: What? Can't hear you now, Paris, I am sorry.
P: !!!!!
I: Alright, alright. But wait a little until we're safe, okay? Those two really meant business...

lets make this happen!  :DD

Note: Sorrryyy for ruining your plot and wrote a fanfic instead, Smite! I couldn't hold myself! xP
I apologize to all character owners for my shameless act in portraying your characters.
Shikhandi Avatar

Shikhandi
TEAM BLACK
Quick Reply