That Hoodoo That You Do So Well [Amaury St. John]

Post by Amaury St John Yggdmillennia on Jul 31, 2014 4:34:27 GMT

Amaury St. John, the friendly hoodoo man of team black. A lovely man who can be friends with just about anyone, regardless of how good or bad they are, and will always make sure that a kindness is repaid in full, just don't do anything nasty to him, because no matter how much he likes you he will do something equally nasty back. It's nothing personal, but fair is fair after all.

Strictly speaking, Amaury isn't fighting for the Yggdlmillenia cause per say. Rather, he joined the family because doing so constituted a rejection of the Mage's Association, an act he feels is sufficient enough to constitute adequate revenge. It is also possible that someone on the Black team did him a kindness that he is currently attempting to repay, but such things can be hashed out later.

Friends: Just about anyone Amaury meets can be considered a friend to him. Yes, even people on the Red team. Just because he has to kill them doesn't mean he can't be friendly.
Enemies: Strictly speaking it is nearly impossible to make Amaury consider someone an enemy. However, regardless of his level of affection for someone, if he is wronged he will wrong them right back.
Lovers: He's had a fling or two, but nothing serious.
Others: I'd love for Amaury to get the most evil, monstrous, and/or outcast Servant he can, just to highlight how accepting of others he is. Whether a true friendship forms or this ends up biting him in the rear Scorpion and the Frog style can be decided later.

Post by Tanz on Aug 4, 2014 3:53:12 GMT

Hello has been a friendly Yggdmillenia double agent. He too had a family history with the Mage's Association. I think they joined the family at the same time? Ten years ago? Ten years ago, Amaury would have been like a kid to Kiritsugu. They might have become good friends? Or family.
Tanz Avatar

Tanz
OOC
I play Ying Zhemg, Li Xin, Wang Ben, Marcos Amuro, Luca Barany, Kiritsugu Emiya-Yggdm., and Jin.

Post by Tanz on Aug 4, 2014 6:25:43 GMT

Amaury St John Yggdmillennia Avatar
I don't see any reason Amaury wouldn't like Kiritsugu. Depending on how much of his past is known to him, he'd basically see him as someone who aligns with his philosophy quite well: someone who pays evil unto evil.
Kiri's going to come off as a nice guy though. Although he's not exactly hiding the cold-hearted side of him. Do you want to thread them before the war, or should we establish something about them already? The former is going to be easier but if you're in a rush, we could do the latter too.

Tanz Avatar

Tanz
OOC
I play Ying Zhemg, Li Xin, Wang Ben, Marcos Amuro, Luca Barany, Kiritsugu Emiya-Yggdm., and Jin.
Quick Reply