old leather [caed]

Post by Deleted on Jul 27, 2014 3:56:50 GMT

[attr="class","pork"]
BLACK LANCER
AMAZONIAN QUEEN PENTHESILEA
[attr="class","buns"]Her father is a god and her mother was a demigod so she's like... not just a half god, a 3/4 god.

Penthesilea, queen of the Amazons, murderer of thousands of men and her own sister. She has a strict moral code and holds a grudge- she has become quite impatient and judgmental of other people. Her biggest fear is loneliness because of her bad deeds- specifically the murder of her sister. It was all because of her greed.

She despises most men and won't hesitate to slay them if they threaten her. She's a strong force in combat although she can require help on the defense, so defensive/transportation related allies would greatly help her. She is quite prideful though, so it can be hard to persuade her to fight with you.

But once you're in, you're in for good. She'll stick by you and protect you till her last breath. If you don't make it in, well...you can count being friends out of the question. And if you anger her- well it can be even worse.

FRIENDS; Easy. You've honestly just have to make a good impression/be a good person. It's much harder for men (almost impossible really) but it could happen.
ENEMIES; Men. Anyone who does anything against her moral code or harms her friends and loved ones- she will be after you. And she will try to murder you. Somewhat savagely.
LOVERS; She's a virgin, and she's what. Hundreds of years old. Pfffttt. Probably not happening.
OTHER; MAKE HER MASTER AND I'LL LOVE YOU FOREVER. ALSO IF THE GREEK BAN IS EVER LIFTED, HER SISTER HIPPOLYTA, ACHILLES OR HELEN WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED
[newclass=.pork]width: 100px; display: block;padding: 10px; text-align: center; font-family: courier new;font-size: 10px;[/newclass][newclass=.pork img]border-radius: 50px;[/newclass][newclass=.buns]padding: 10px; height: 150px; display: block; width: 300px; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; margin: 10px 0px;[/newclass]
Deleted Avatar

Deleted

Post by Hector of Troy on Jul 29, 2014 4:32:49 GMT

@penthesilea I figured I should officially post here. We already plotted a bit, and I'm pretty excited for Trojan War/Ancient Greek interactions. Pen and Hector should definitely meet before they decide to make the dream Lancer/Rider team, and I think Hector would approach Pen sometime, since it might be pretty obvious they're from a similar time period/region.

Hector would probably be a little bit in awe of her because he knows of the Amazons and I think there is a group of them were at Troy before he died? I can't really remember, but he knows about them regardless. Though I think it is his best bet to gain her trust by talking about Troy and Achilles and such. That would pave the way for some badass stunts later on in the War. We should definitely do a thread sometime!
Hector of Troy Avatar

Hector of Troy
TEAM BLACK

Post by Deleted on Jul 31, 2014 14:24:40 GMT

Sorry I'm late, hahahaha. I'm excited for the Ancient Greek interactions as well. They definitely should meet as she's not the most...charismatic woman on the site, but if they find a common interest I think they could team up and help each other out. Pen met Hector very shortly before she watched him die on the battlefield, honestly she probably didn't even have time to develop an opinion. Usually she doesn't fight/align herself with men, so...this might be a little new for her.

I think she certainly appreciates him and his fighting and what he did, even if he is a man. But her hatred for men doesn't burn quite as strongly as her hatred for Achilles, so...he could definitely manage to get her on his team. They'll make an awesome duo.
Deleted Avatar

Deleted

Post by Altai-Erdene Nergülgiin on Aug 3, 2014 17:27:00 GMT

@penthesilea How does she feel about really whiny boys? Because I've got one here that she might have to interact with on Team Black. I believe Hector's going to do his best to get Altai to cheer up a little, and who knows, he might even succeed. Initially though, Altai's a useless little shit (who knows he's a useless little shit), so if you ever want her to justifiably yell at some dude, Altai's here, at your service.

Otherwise, Nadia is a sword-swinging magus on Red side, not as cool as Julie, but the only lady fighter on Team Red that's really honorable. I think they'd get along as Worthy Enemies for a while, at least up until Penthesilea realizes that Nadia is lawful neutral, not lawful good. I'm actually looking for somebody for Nadia+Caster to battle to their full potential on Day 1 before Caster drops dead, if you're interested?
Quick Reply