The Melon Patch [Melon's Plots]

Post by Celest Vermillion on Jul 26, 2014 1:02:51 GMT

Celest Vermillion is a a master of red, and the illegitimate daughter of Octavian, the head of the Yggdmillennia family. Though, Celest hates his guts and pretty much everyone else in there. So to prove her point she left them all for the mage association and has been working with them for a little while.

Celest comes off as very rude and mean but after you get to know her you realize she's just a grump, but in the end she loves people and wants to help others.

I'd like for Celest to get some friends though! Especially since she has a death slot, if any of you want to be the ones that take her and her servent down hmu, seriously. Or if you want her trying to protect you or something, that'd be cool too. But I'd really like something for that.

Otherwise, I just kind of want plots! I'd love to rp with as many people as I can get.
So Heike is a bit of an oddball. She's working under the black faction to please her father, whom she has dedicated her life to, in order to please him.

Heike is honestly pretty sweet, she likes talking and meeting new people. Though, a  lot of things she says doesn't make sense. Her thought prossess it a bit different, and it makes her very confusing to a lot of people.

Still, when it comes down to it Heike is unable to feel empathy for others, she can not feel bad nor good for anyone or their feelings. She doesn't understand them.

I'd love for Heike to get some friends! She's very friendly, and loves talking to people. Even before battles she'll probably want to get to know her opponents a bit? While this does happen, she does end up getting really  clingy to the people  that she finds friends, even if they don' feel the same. So, just a warning!

Post by Jin on Jul 26, 2014 1:18:51 GMT

Hey there and welcome to the site! I'm not actually sure how Octavian would react towards Celest suddenly showing up, but I'm fairly certain he'd just go about his regular business. Also probably 100% aware that Celest hates his guts but won't do anything about it.

ALTHOUGH NOT EVEN GONNA FRONT I would actually think it would be nice if the two of them could eventually settle their differences so he can be sad when she bites the dust. But I'm game for whatever you've got in mind.
Jin Avatar

Jin
OOC

Post by Jin on Jul 26, 2014 1:32:24 GMT

Yeah, I'm trying to figure out a way for them to potentially get over their differences. He doesn't actually have much sympathy for the time being, especially because she's not actually of his blood. Maybe it'll hit me later about how they'll bond, but yeah I'd kind of like the two to bond eventually. The daughter he didn't have. Who knows. I don't know.
Jin Avatar

Jin
OOC

Post by Celest Vermillion on Jul 26, 2014 1:41:34 GMT

/ well, maybe it could even be that she would have lead his family name on proud or something that it could have gone. And she just kind of learns that she's being a brat and that he did take care of her. Or I dunno, something silly like they both like dumb movies or something. (Wouldn't it be silly if they bonded over a dumb Disney movie?) Yeah honestly I can't think of anything really either that doesn't seem kind of stupid.

Post by Jin on Jul 26, 2014 2:54:34 GMT

The secret is out, Octavian Yggdmillennia cries boatloads whenever Mufasa dies in The Lion King.

But on a more serious note, it's true that she did come under his custody and that he didn't have to take care of her, especially since she was an illegitimate child? Not sure if Celest would realize this on her own or not?
Jin Avatar

Jin
OOC

Post by Tanz on Jul 26, 2014 7:12:49 GMT

Zheng was an illegitimate child. His supposed dad abandoned him and his mom tried to kill him.

I guess I'm just gonna wait to see when Zheng meets Celest. Jin, when Octavian learns of her being in the war, he should mention it to Zheng some time. Or something. Just a thought to keep in mind. Zheng was a father too and I intend to touch on the story of that / the fall of the Qin Dynasty in the future.

I have a Master too but Marcos is a pretty neutral guy. Like the other mages, he will respect Celest and most likely ask about magus-related things since asking his seniors' advice seems to be the best way to learn. He'll be pretty surprised - probably even worried at Celest's like of being a mage. Initial shock. After all, Marcos isn't exactly a the most mage-like magus either.
Tanz Avatar

Tanz
OOC
I play Ying Zhemg, Li Xin, Wang Ben, Marcos Amuro, Luca Barany, Kiritsugu Emiya-Yggdm., and Jin.

Post by Celest Vermillion on Jul 27, 2014 0:50:15 GMT

Octavian:
- Yeah she probably never sat and thought about it before, so maybe when things look bleak and she's looking back or something she realizes things weren't all that bad and she'd been over reacting and asks to talk to him?

Zheng:
- This sounds pretty cool too! If he comes to talk to her before she talks to Octavian, maybe he could be the one to convince her to think about it and that things could be worse? At least they didn't try to kill her right?

Marcos:
- Celest would honestly be upset with letting someone so young into the war, not that she's honestly much older then herself. But he's a child, so actually she'd probably be a little protective of him and try to watch him a bit, worried about him, but in the end if he seems like he doesn't like her she might back off.

Post by Tanz on Jul 27, 2014 15:28:23 GMT

> zheng + celest

Definitely. Though it would completely depend by circumstance. Actually, if I got it right, Celest should be able to enter the family shrine in Ningwu. I could be mistaken though since Celest is not Octavian's blood daughter. Still, I think it would be really interesting if there's almost like a side-story feel to it of Celest and Zheng talking, maybe Celest not realizing that Zheng is actually Octavian's Servant. Is she able to tell a Servant from a normal person? Though if Siegfried is around, probably doesn't matter xD

But Zheng and Celest talking before Celest realizing that servant is Octavian's and the one closest to the grail sounds climactic. Zheng's not one to get distracted when in war, but he could use some normality like anyone else. And srsly father-daughter thing slash family is pretty. And I really could use more interactions with Zheng since he keeps himself a secret ;;.

> marcos and celest

Marcos is the type of guy who adapts and gets along with pretty much everyone. He's not usually the one who have others back off. Instead it's him who creates the distance if he feels the other person doesn't like him that much. I think they can get along just fine. Celest might be the only listening ear he has in the team, so he might open up to her more about the fear he feels inside. He looks like he's okay on the outside, but somehow he's being quite brave and managing on his own.

We should thread and see. Maybe they took the plane to Taixuan together? By coincidence, same flight?
Tanz Avatar

Tanz
OOC
I play Ying Zhemg, Li Xin, Wang Ben, Marcos Amuro, Luca Barany, Kiritsugu Emiya-Yggdm., and Jin.

Post by Celest Vermillion on Jul 31, 2014 15:25:57 GMT

Zheng:

- Wow I'm usless and slow with plot replies, I'm sorry. And uh, she might be able too enter? I'd say yes unless Kat or Jin are against it. And if he was dressed in normal every day clothes Celest might not realize it at first.

But yeah! I'd love for the two to talk a bit Celest is kind of butt hurt about it all, and probably wouldn't mind listening to someone with a bit of experince in it. So yes <3 I'd love this thread.

Marcos:

- Ah.. you talked to me a bit about how this isn't possible anymore? But I dunno, I'd like to still see them interact, maybe after the meeting Celest goes after him and sees if he'll talk to her at all. I dunno, Celest is now only four years older then him so that makes things a bit easier I'd think?

If we could still do the plane thing that'd actually be super cool but if you don't want too that's fine.

Post by Tanz on Jul 31, 2014 16:27:57 GMT

> zheng and celest
'cause we need your confirmation about celest's status with the shrine.

> marcos and celest
hmmm. the team thread is moving on a snail's pace right now so if we're fast enough, we might be able to avoid the awkwardness when it's marcos' and celest's turn to post (or they would just stay miraculously quiet lol). so yeah, if you're up to it, I am. If you could start the thread, go ahead. Otherwise, it won't be anywhere made until Sunday lol. Got some stuffs to do tom and the following day.
Tanz Avatar

Tanz
OOC
Jin Avatar

Jin
OOC
Tanz Avatar

Tanz
OOC

Post by Meng Na on Aug 4, 2014 4:47:38 GMT

HI IT'S MOM. As I said over skype, she probably makes a decent effort to be a real mother, and the magic lessons were definitely a part of that. I think overall she would've been a pretty disinterested mother, too preoccupied with her own work/hobbies to bond with her daughter (and on good days, Meng Na's doing her best to avoid Yggy, so she's not even home).

I think she does care though, to the extent that she doesn't want Celest to die unless it's an entertaining death, and she's super proud of her for joining the Association! Take that, Yggy! As someone that helped provide the catalysts for the Association, I think Meng Na would've also pulled strings to get Celest involved if she knew Celest wanted to be a part of the war.

ETA: Nadia is also on her team, as is Caster. I think Nadia would like Celest, but Caster would be wary about her intentions and fear that she's an Yggdmillenia spy.

I also have Altai, a kid master on the other side. Maybe they can run into each other without their servants when he's out wandering about defenseless because he's an idiot? I think it'd it'd be interesting to see if she'd kill him, or even fight him. If she would, it's time for Kiritsugu to swoop in, if not, that'd be interesting too. Either way, she's not the best magus, but Altai's flat out a shitty magus, so he'd be at her mercy. T'would be fun!
Meng Na Avatar

Meng Na
NEUTRAL
Quick Reply