Need a Prana Battery?

Post by Eli Roth Yggdmillenia on Jul 25, 2014 15:01:32 GMT

I'm offering up Eli, my new Black Faction member, as a prana battery for a Black Faction Master! Basically if you're not well versed in Fate/ shenanigans, masters can alter the summoning spell to add in another person who basically acts as a secondary prana source for their servant. It gives them a definite edge, as the master no longer carries the full burden of the servant's magical needs. It's probably a relatively complex alteration to make, but well worth the effort in most cases. This secondary person can also assume control over the servant if the master chooses to give up their master crest (or alternatively, has it forcibly removed lol.)

On that note, Eli is sort of an awkward duck of a young man. He's a little crazy, but essentially harmless. Due to events in his past, he has incredible prana reserves, and is perfect for this job. Now we just need to find a master willing to use him! This is open to all Black Faction Masters!
Tanz Avatar

Tanz
OOC
I play Ying Zhemg, Li Xin, Wang Ben, Marcos Amuro, Luca Barany, Kiritsugu Emiya-Yggdm., and Jin.
Blue Avatar

Blue
OOC
→ Plotter
I play Lu Bu, Csilla Barany, Raluca Dalca, and Eli Roth Yggdmillenia
Tanz Avatar

Tanz
OOC
I play Ying Zhemg, Li Xin, Wang Ben, Marcos Amuro, Luca Barany, Kiritsugu Emiya-Yggdm., and Jin.
Blue Avatar

Blue
OOC
→ Plotter
I play Lu Bu, Csilla Barany, Raluca Dalca, and Eli Roth Yggdmillenia

Post by Heike Fullmann on Aug 1, 2014 17:54:10 GMT

Hey, so Heike has a problem with using to much prana.. so I thought that maybe she could use his help? If you haven't found someone already, and If she's good enough for him? I'm kinda working on my summoning thread now, but I can edit it if we need to change anything.

If this is already taken or something just let me know, no biggie! I don't really know what kind of person you were looking for with this, but since Eli is a little strange and so is Heike I figured they could match a bit?
Heike Fullmann Avatar

Heike Fullmann
TEAM BLACK

Post by Eli Roth Yggdmillenia on Aug 1, 2014 20:55:02 GMT

I HAD TO MAKE SURE CELEST AND HEIKE WERE THE SAME PLAYER LOL sorry I didn't reply to your message sooner Melon! orz

Tanz and Katya had both mentioned maybe taking Eli, but as you saw above Tanz wanted to let somebody else get to plot with me XD and Katya is sort of in that same boat lmao, so I'm TOTALLY down with us plotting this out!

Also Heike sounds adorable and scary ahaha (also A+ fc WHOO MAGI) and I'm okay with this! They can be weird, awkward penguins together! All the clinging and hugging and not wanting to be alone! Though Eli is surprisingly sensitive about the whole 'using others as guinea pigs' thing so that could end up being a point of drama later on between them.
Good yes/no? =3

Post by Heike Fullmann on Aug 1, 2014 21:13:47 GMT

Heike probably wouldn't tell him until they were super close, since she's super ashamed that it's been a failure every tome, so yeah~ Drama point completely reasonable. I honestly love the clinging and hugging it sounds pretty awesome! So yes!

Since this is the case, he's going to have to be at the summoning right? I just posted it here... so...
Heike Fullmann Avatar

Heike Fullmann
TEAM BLACK

Post by Amba on Aug 3, 2014 10:11:18 GMT

Hi Hi! I just want to welcome you as a new addition to our team! *bows* Please take good care of my master.

This might be just me, but the first thing that came in my mind is the dynamic of Irisviel-Arturia-Maiya. We have a classy Master, a super-serious Servant, and the third party that is, um, essentially a tool (NOO Really Maiya and Eli! You are a deep and awesome character in your own right! Believe me!)

Sooo, I hope to thread with you soon! Lets talk about flowers and sunsets and how the cocoon changes a larva to butterflies! :D

Now please excuse me as I have Shikhandi begging Heike to buy a Saber Lion Costume for Eli.

Amba Avatar

Amba
TEAM BLACK
Quick Reply